5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
I love this watch! It is beautiful and eye catching. Great quality and a nice sturdy feel to it. The band is softer than I thought it would be, but durable.
Published 2 months ago by krs023

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working
I bought this watch for my sister as a gift.

I took it outside of US and when i opened it, it had stopped working. Now my dilemma lies in whether to bring it back and pay $28 to get it repaired or just wash it off as a bad deal and not think of buying any Invicta watches any more.
Published 17 months ago by Andy N

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, November 15, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1646 Angel Jelly Fish Crystal Accented White Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, August 11, 2013
I get a lot of compliments on this time piece. It gives off a regal look on your wrist. It has a pretty sparkle to it. Even the watch band looks classy for acrylic .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 26, 2013
This watch is everything you need. I recommended to buy it. It's elegant, beautiful and sofisticated for the price listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, beautifully crafted, July 25, 2013
I just love wearing this watch...have received numerous compliments on it. Very flashy without being too outlandish. Stylish and KEEPS GREAT TIME, TOO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch for a Great Deal, November 29, 2013
LOVE this watch! Beautiful, high quality, and oh so stylish! I can't believe I got an Invicta watch for such a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 23, 2013
The watch is as beautiful as the picture. It comes with simple directions to set the three smaller dials. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I got the white Invicta, January 10, 2014
I had the black Invicta (black band) and was lusting after the white but no matter where I looked (including Amazon) it was 'out of stock'. Finally I kept checking and Amazon was offering it so I immediately ordered. Came quickly and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless!, February 12, 2014
Beautiful gift I bought for myself. I received waaay before the estimated delivery date. It was in a gorgeous wooden white box. The price was also great. No complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and great style, February 5, 2014
This is my second Invicta watch and I am very pleased with the style and quality. The watch is slightly heavier than the first one, which was a gift, but I love the style and the quality of Invicta and will happily add this one to my growing collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Girl Loves it, May 23, 2013
My lady loved the watch she said it was very classy and versatile. Her only complaint is that the band does get dirty.