4.0 out of 5 stars Tons of Compliments!
I admit, I am a watchhead. I bought this watch, not expecting much, intending it to be my daily "beater" watch for work but have been very surprised and have received almost daily compliments. As the specifications indicate, it is a bit large for a medium/slim lady's wrist (in a good way), is tall (not a low profile watch - so beware of tight shirt cuffs) and has tiny...
Published on May 30, 2009 by Vanessa W

3.0 out of 5 stars A little clumsy but nice
I do like Invicta's watches, for they are on the larger size and tend to be statement fashion peices. But this one is quite thick and almost clumsy when you wear it. The watch face is very thick and heavy, so it wants to roll down on your wrist. I had to have the band made smaller so that a little tighter fit would stop it from rolling around my wrist. But although I...
Published 15 months ago by Catherynne A. Jean

‹ Previous | 120 21 2253 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh,I love it, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 5377 "Angel" Diamond-Accented Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Amazing quality,beautiful watch,I was wearing few months now and still looks like new one,getting a lot of compliments ,looks so expensive,just perfect,definitely recommended!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, April 28, 2014
I wanted this watch for a year and finally ordered it. I have to say I am disappointed. Its not as pretty in person as it looks on line.
It is very heavy and you cant see the diamonds at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, April 21, 2014
I loved this wacth, i gave it as gift to my wife and she loved a lot, it is working well, i vedry happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have enjoyed it for months!, April 20, 2014
I have been happy with this watch for about 8 months now. It has held up well to everyday use without scratching and I love the weighty feel. The date is a bit small to read at a glance. I'd recommend springing for the link remover kit which, when I originally priced it 8 months ago, was very reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat satisfied, April 18, 2014
I would classify itas the cheap version of the bulova one and its not that big actually as many ppl describe it

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, April 12, 2014
Love this watch so much when it broke I had to have another. I broke it myself hit my arm on a banister and did not really hurt my arm but broke the crystal on the watch. Love Love Love this watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult, April 6, 2014
After sizing, this watch is very difficult to put on and take off. Nice watch, but jeweler did tell me Invicta's are made in China and you can not get parts to fix them. He did not recommend them. Just an FYI

5.0 out of 5 stars First Invicta Watch, April 3, 2014
Love the square facing on this watch. It's a little bit over sized, so if you aren't a girl with a nice size wrist, this watch may not be for you. But for those of you who can handle a little weight on your wrist, go for this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 27, 2014
My husband have purchased watches for me, but I love this particular one better the most. Invicta have lots of selections, but for some reason I am partial to this watch. Very stylish yet a little big, so I have to get it sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars As lovely as it looks in the photos., March 27, 2014
I love the square face, the heaviness of the steel band and feeling of quality. It is a beautiful and functional watch and I love wearing it.
He band was rather large but a good watchmaker took links out for me.
I am totally happy with this watch.

‹ Previous | 120 21 2253 | Next ›