Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 5374 Square Angel Diamond Two-Tone Chronograph Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 28, 2010
This watch is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the big face and how heavy it is...but its still very feminine. Not masculine at all. I do have to have some links taken out but thats nothing new. I can wear this watch with anything. It can be dressed up or down and still look good. I can wear it with both my sterling and gold jewelry which is nice also. If you like big watches and that heavy ,sturdy feel, you'll love this watch. Its a very sophisticated and classy. The price absolutely blew my mind, and its so much more beautiful in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.
on September 15, 2009
I love this watch and wear it very often. I love the two tone of silver and gold and the trendy mens style. The only downfall is that it is very HEAVY, but the quality is exceptional.
on February 17, 2011
I thought this watch was very nice looking however I hard a hard time setting the dials besides the time. I took the watch to my jewelers to have him set it. He cautioned me that it was not keeping time. He was correct it was not working properly and again it was very difficult to set the dials. I did return it and Amazon was great in refunding my money promptly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon June 30, 2010
Recently I lost a two-toned Invicta watch that I loved. That model is no longer available, so I went with the 5374 Square Angel. All Invicta watches are beautifully made and a good value, and this was no exception. I have a very small wrist and found this watch too large and heavy to be comfortable. I returned it today and will continue to look for another Invicta that's a little more petite.
VINE VOICEon February 6, 2009
I guess I should have looked more closely at the dimensions of this watch before I ordered it. I did't think they made women's watches so large. I showed it to several friends before I returned it and they all agreed that it looked more like a man's watch. If it had been smaller, I would have loved it.
on July 17, 2014
I've owned this watch for over 2 years, and let me tell you I absolutely LOVE it!
on September 29, 2009
I'm very happy with this watch, works very well and the shipment was very fast...