Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 4610 Pro Diver Collection 18k Gold-Plated Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 18, 2009
I've had this watch for about 2-1/2 years. Save for special occasions, this has been my "everday" watch for work and play. Now believe me, I am VERY hard on watches in my work at a fire department. It regularly gets wet and takes some pretty hard knocks.
It's a nice size, good looking watch that keeps perfect time. But, most of all, that 18K plating looks as it did when it was new! I've owned watches where just light rubbing for a month or so strips the plating from the underside of the watch band enough that the base metal shows through.
This watch is truly a rugged piece of workmanship! Best money I've ever spent.
on October 2, 2009
I was looking for a water resistant watch but I have a very small wrist and did not want something massive. Most diving watches are very large. The Invicta 4610 proved to be perfect. Its case is only 24 millimeters in diameter( the smallest case in Invicta's collection) The 18K gold-plated band looks rich and is very comfortable with three links removed. I would advise anyone looking to buy a watch on line, to pay attention to the diameter of the case so as to get an idea of how the watch will look on your particular sized wrist. I read some reviews of women who were disappointed when they realized that the watch they ordered was too massive for their wrist. You can't just tell by the pictures. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this watch for a women with a small wrist. It's comfortable and is even better looking than its photo. As to the durability, I can't comment on that as yet since I have just had the watch for a few days.
on December 26, 2012
bought this watch for my wifes birthday, she loved the blue colouring in it
to date she has no complaints it keeps excellent time and the strap was easy to adjust I notice that she wears it all the time absolutely no problems with any water getting into itBruce A, NZ.
on February 1, 2013
Very dainty watch. Perfect for a special occasion. The face is beautiful but just a tad small. The price is definitely right. Having to pay $60 for this watch was a steal and the delivery was incredibly fast. I am very happy with this purchase.
on May 1, 2012
This is the third Invicta watch that I have purchased through Amazon. I am very satisfied with the watch and the quick delivery. The face is smaller than the typical Invicta watch which is perfect for my wrist,also I did not have to remove any links because the fit was perfect.
on May 24, 2012
I bought this as a Mother's Day gift for my mom since her previous watch had given up. I had wanted to try an Invicta for some time and here was my chance. The watch is beautiful and it arrived in a very timely manner. I would not hesitate to buy another Invicta.
on July 26, 2015
Just as pictured....nice quality, came in a really fancy box! This is one of the lower echelon of Invicta models, but still a very nice watch. Most of my watches are silver or a combo of silver and gold-tone, so it is nice to have one that is all gold colored (with the exception of the blue ring, of course).
on February 7, 2013
After I removed three links at the local jewler (I have a very small wrist), it fits perfectly.
Nice weight, not too small, and can put up with my lifestyle.
I have too many fish tanks not to have divers watches.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this watch several ago, almost a year ago I think, and it still looks amazing as ever! One of the best amazon purchases I have made! I really like invicta, my husband wears one as well - they just look so sharp! The gold plating has not worn off, and it really stands out on the wrist.
on November 22, 2015
Lovely watch, but came broken. However, it was more of a jewelry piece, as opposed to functional, than I expected. Heavy. Clunky. Pretty! But heavy, clunky. The band was also too large and would have had to take it to a jeweler (I think) to shorten it. I sent it back because it was broken, but ended up ordering a different brand and style of watch by Timex...

See 1 answered question