Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on April 30, 2013
Looks as beautiful as the photo. Works perfectly for an artist that invariably is in water, even with this fancy watch on. Wore it to a Christmas party; received many compliments. Easy to resize. (not sure why other reviewers found that difficult, but in case you do, we checked...any jeweler can do this for around $10.)
on December 27, 2012
I have been looking for this watch for a while now. It's my favorite brand of watch... Invicta. I wanted something smaller
and found this one. It's perfect! It is a beautiful watch and looks much more expensive than it is. Have had so many
compliments on it and couldn't be happier with it. If you are a watch person, and I am, you will love this watch.
on September 13, 2012
I bought the aforementioned watch on August 12th. 2 days after receiving the watch, it stopped working. I called Invicta as indicated on the warranty that came with the watch. They told me to send them the watch and they would repair it. I sent the watch to Invicta (which cost me $12.00)as instructed to do so by Invicta personnel. I called Invicta a week later and was informed that I needed to send an additional $28.00 to pay for shipping to Switzerland for repair. I asked them why they would not replace the watch because I had only had the watch for 2 days before it stopped working. I provided the required proof of purchase with the watch when I sent it to Invicta, so they could clearly see I had only had the watch for 2 days prior to it now longer working. They told me then, that if I had wanted to replace the watch I had to send it back to Amazon, but I no longer had that option because I had already sent the watch to Invicta. I was informed that I needed to pay an additional $28.00 and it would be at least 90 days before I received my watch back from repair. If the company had simply told me to send the watch back to Amazon in the first place, I would have done so, but as I previously stated, the company told me to send them the watch and never made mention of the option to send the watch back to Amazon. At this point, I'm not going to see my watch again until Christmas. Gee, I wish I knew then what I know now. Thanks for your query.
on February 16, 2015
I abolutely love my new watch. It is small and femenine, sporty but elegant and waterproof 200 m. I've submerged it in water and had no problems. The date is hard to see, even though the glass over it is magnified. But I don't even look at the date.
I'm very, very happy with my purchase.
on May 20, 2013
I love this watch. My husband had to remove 2 links because it was TOO big, but other than that - its great. Just what I was after and its easier to read than my other old, worn out Fossil F2 watch.
Great everyday watch, and I get compliments all the time.
I'd certainly buy another Invicta Watch in the future
on May 13, 2014
I have tiny wrists. The regular sized sport watches for women are way too big for me. The dials are way too big in diameter, along with the strap width and length. This is the right size for me. The jeweler that shortened the watch for me was able to size it small enough for my wrist. The only thing that is a little odd is that the thickness of the case seems unusually large/deep. This is the only thing that I would rate as a negative.
on September 27, 2015
This watch is waterproof so I love it. The dial is about the size of a quarter but is easy to read for me. The magnifier does distort the date a bit so you need to look carefully to check the date sometimes but I don't really need the date so much so it does not bother me. I have showered with it because when I am on vacation I rarely take it off and it has held up very well. The color has not faded yet and I am very happy with it. Can be worn alone or with other jewelry and looks good dressed up or down. I have no complaints.
on April 6, 2015
This watch is beautiful, I am 45 and sometimes I need reading glasses, for this watch for sure you will need reading glasses, it is on the small side if your sight is not 20/20. I am happy with my purchase though.
on December 16, 2012
I was looking for a gold watch with a rotating bezel and reflective hands, and this was the only one I found that looked dainty. It is attractive and feminine, and it is not bulky.
on January 4, 2014
The packaging was great and the watch is awesome. It is just the right size, not too big not too small. It is a little big on my wrist, but I like anyway. It looks so rich and shiny. It is not too heavy. It is easy to read and was very easy to set.