5.0 out of 5 stars Just trying to help
Overall an excellent product. The only issue is the date and time settings. The instructions created confusion by indicating to set the date you need to pull out the crown to the first position and the clock will stop. I tried pulling out the crown and it would not budge. After some choice words to the watch - I tried to unscrew the crown and it popped out. Tried to find...
Published on December 4, 2009 by Ed theboatman

3.0 out of 5 stars Bezel features completely faded off
I bought this watch for it's diveability--ability to be taken underwater, and to use the bezel for timing runs and dives.
I bought it in April--less than three months later, the numbers and color of the bezel have completely washed away.
It has been fine otherwise, but if you're specifically looking for the bezel functionality, it appears you'll need to look...
Published on July 21, 2010 by KBeckwith

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 9177 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch (Watch)
Bought this as a birthday present and I know she will love it! Stylish and very pretty The smaller size is perfect for the women who does not want a huge watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 22, 2013
This watch was overall a good purchase. It looks expensive and seems really sturdy. If however you like the new trendy over sized watch face, this is not the watch for you. The face is small and feminine. I would have liked it to have been a little bigger but I'm willing to compromise because of the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, May 15, 2013
I have this watch to my mom for Mother's Day. She loved it. So I do recommend this watch to any one who buys it it's good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, December 14, 2012
It was little large on my wrist when I bought it, but that was an easy fix. Even they guy who took the link off for me told me what a beautiful watch it is and great quality. He told me this company is really good. It is beautiful and fits just right for any size wrist. There isn't even a blemish or anything to complain about. I love this company because the watch arrived very quickly. My only question is what to do with the giant box it came in. All in all I recommend this watch to anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific watch, June 4, 2009
Bought this watch for my partner. She loves it. She is very active and wears the watch when she plays golf and kayaks. It's tough, durable and stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Pro Diver Watch, December 29, 2009
Took a few days to get this watch to let me set it correctly. Read a review about having to unscrew the crown. Did that a number of times and it just wouldn't work, would only turn about 1/2 way. Tried it one last time before I returned it and it worked. The stem popped out and it works great. Difficult to set the date and a little hard to see it with the magnification but I don't really care about that. This is a beautiful watch. Got many complements the first day I wore it to work. Just getting over the difficulty setting it and you have a good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch for swimming, April 19, 2009
I wanted a watch for swimming, hot tub, steam sauna and the shower. Unfortunately, I found out later that the watch should not be exposed to warm/ hot water, so much for the hot tub and sauna. The rubber seals are not made for warm/hot water. It was suggested to me however, that the watch really wasn't that expensive and I should just use it as I like. I must admit I am tempted but I still take it off when I am in the hot tub and sauna. One should also note that the watch is not easy to read in the dark. I cannot imagine using this in deep, dark water, the numbers do not glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
love it

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small of a face, June 16, 2014
Face was tooooo small to read and I needed a bigger face. From the website it looked like the face was bigger

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, June 11, 2014
Arrived on time and in great condition. The watch face is a little on the smaller end, hard to see if you are vision challenged. Overall good purchase, it's Invicta, the quality speaks for itself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›