Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2013
I gave Invicta a high rating because I have several invictas I purchased through Amazon over the course of several years and have been very happy with the quality and design looks. The prices are also reasonable. In fact, I bought a similar invicta in gold as another gift since the recipient of the silver tone watch wanted a gold version added to their collection.
on December 14, 2012
It was little large on my wrist when I bought it, but that was an easy fix. Even they guy who took the link off for me told me what a beautiful watch it is and great quality. He told me this company is really good. It is beautiful and fits just right for any size wrist. There isn't even a blemish or anything to complain about. I love this company because the watch arrived very quickly. My only question is what to do with the giant box it came in. All in all I recommend this watch to anyway.
on November 5, 2006
Sporty stainless steel diver watch with "Invicta Blue" face. Date complication at the 3:00 position with bubble magnifier. I love this watch, you can wear it with just about any outfit. It is of solid construction, can take whatever you dish out to it and still look like new.
on May 8, 2008
I purchased this watch for a friend who needed a waterproof watch to use while running and at work (as a bartender). She loves it because it is sturdy, waterproof and (best of all) is very attractive. This watch does not look like a heavy duty diver's watch, it is small and looks delicate. And it is very reasonably priced -- though I didn't tell her that.
on August 25, 2013
It arrived on time as promised. I've owned several Invicta watches and they have tolerated rough wear and deep dives. The band is too large for my small wrist (not their fault). Spoke to the watch store and they made me aware that after all links are removed, I can adapt it further to my wrist, by adjusting the clasp. It is a great looking watch. They offered to exchange this one for another but with the recommendations they made, I think the watch will fit fine.
on June 13, 2013
My dear wife had picked out this watch for her birthday, so I picked one up at what I thought was a great price. Too great, as it turns out, because I've now received two of these with the very same problem that makes it useless as a dive watch.

The crown is supposed to unscrew (for watertightness) and then pull out so you can set the time and date, then screw back in to seal the watch so you can dive with it. So you can imagine how useful the watch is when that screw is stripped out and can't screw back in. I requested a replacement, and the second watch that came in not only had the same problem, but had a big scratch across the face and was clearly a returned item. So not only does there seem to be a good chance of receiving a defective watch (going by many of the other reviews here and elsewhere), you might even receive a used defective watch. I'm returning the replacement for a refund, because I'm worried that a second replacement would be used, defective, and filled with the ebola virus or something. Save yourself the trouble and don't buy this watch.
on August 11, 2012
I recently bought this watch for my Mother and she is very impressed for a watch of a cheap value to be at a decent quality. For any woman who likes to own a Divers watch but can't afford a Rolex or Omega - consider the Invicta 9177!. It doesn't look or feel cheap.
on March 22, 2014
just got this watch today and the picture does it no justice. Is a beautiful piece of art. My partner is uber jealous so now I have to find him one as well. The tachymeter is a cobalt blue while the face of the watch is royal blue. beautiful combination!!
on August 19, 2014
I bought this watch and it worked and looks great. After I had it for 90 days the band detached from the face of the watch. Amazon was great and replaced it. I received the next one and the same things happen I think it lasted just over 90 days again. I would suggest not buying this watch until they can fix the faulty pin that holds it together.
on June 10, 2013
This is a nice watch for the money, but the clasp is almost impossible to open - maybe it will loosen up a little over time. Also, the picture shows the color of the outer ring as being a lighter blue than the watch face, but they are actually the same darker blue color.