5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most beautiful lady's watches I've seen!
As I haven't had a chance to get this watch for my wife here in Germany, I decided to order it here at amazon.com, where it was in stock. We ordered it on sunday night and you can surely imagine how surprised I was when the UPS-guy rang my bell on wednesday, 9 am! Simply unbelievable - chapeau, Amazon.

To the watch itself: Invicta manufactures a mid-size, full...
Published on March 15, 2009 by magic_makkus

3.0 out of 5 stars Great look, but quality issues over time
Published on April 25, 2010 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most beautiful lady's watches I've seen!, March 15, 2009
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)

To the watch itself: Invicta manufactures a mid-size, full stainless steel, swiss ETA quartz movement equipped diver's watch here, which has an overall noble, flawless look. I own an Invicta swiss automatic and the 4862 is the perfect female counterpart to it. most of the submariner style lady's watches we've found were too small in diameter and did'nt fit our needs. This one looks great on my wife's wrist and I would surely order it again. A sporty, timeless watch for those who have an eye for classical watches with character!

EDIT: I found it helpful to mention that the watch is ~34mm in diameter, NOT 38mm!Maybe the given value is considering the diameter +crown. However, Amazon.co.uk says 34mm, too and I used a tool to find out they're right...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great look, but quality issues over time, April 25, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
I've owned this watch for a few months now and love it. It's a relatively large, heavy watch for a woman's watch, which is exactly what I was looking for. (For those looking for a small dress watch, keep looking). Its substantial, and just the right mix of casual/dressy that you can dress it up or down for almost any occasion. I wear it both to work and with casual wear on the weekends. The hands also glow in the dark which is a nice feature - and as its not the whole face that glows, just the tip of the hands/numbers, its not at all distracting in a movie theater, etc. On the whole, I am very happy with the purchase! I have owned a different invicta watch for over a year, so I am pleased with the brand's quality and workmanship. Definitely a recommended buy for the price! People always assume I pay much more for it than I did!

***UPDATE after 1 YEAR***: While in my first review above I gave the watch 5 stars, after a year of ownership I am dropping the rating to three stars. The issue? Quality. While I still love the look of the watch, the watch has simply not held up with the quality I would have hoped for Invicta. After about 6 months of wearing the watch with light, normal use (ie, no underwater or actual diving use), some moisture leaked under the crystal watch face. I wasn't terribly annoyed at first as this has occasionally happened to other watches (those usually $25-50 watches), and sometimes the moisture will simply evaporate on its own. Eventually the moisture did evaporate, but little white specs of what I think must be mold began growing on all the face's number dials. Gross. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the 'glow in the dark' coating, but whatever the cause the watch is now basically unusable (though still technically working) with the hands/numbers covered in fuzzy white spots.

I bought a dressier version of Invicta watches (two tone gold plate) around the same time that I bought this watch, and have had quality issues with that one as well after a year or so - in that case a couple of the number dials actually came unglued from the watch face and are now rolling around inside the watch.

On the whole, I still love the look of these watches, but the quality simply isn't there. I will be staying away from Invicta watches in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch and it leaked about the third time I wore it in the water. Since I had it resized I cannot return it. I'm seriously unhappy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the money, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
I work in the medical field, and after a year the glass on the watch face chipped. The watch is no longer water resistant, but as long as it keeps on ticking and I can see the second hand, I will keep on using it. There are also a ton of scratches on the band but that is probably from a lot of wear and tear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice on a boy's wrist, November 22, 2014
Leehu Zysberg (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
I bought this one for my 11 year old son. The 34mm case size fits a boy's wrist perfectly. Sizing took some effort as the link bracelet does not have screws, but pins. It is water resistant and marked as a divers watch but the crown does not screw down (push pull type) and I am hesitant to allow the boy to really put it in water beyond hand washing etc. Otherwise it looks nice (albeit somewhat derivative in design...), very legible, and takes daily use punishment with no problem. For the price it is a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Watch, January 6, 2015
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
Simple but pretty. Can be worn dressed up or casual. It's not tiny but doesn't look like a mans watch. Perfect size face. Of course the band was large (they can't be the perfect size for everyone). A jeweler removed links for less than $10. Bought this for my daughter in law that works as a vet technician. She's constantly working around water & washing her hands. Wanted a watch that could withstand a hard days work. She's been wearing it a couple of weeks with no problems. Will update as time goes to let you know how it holds up.

I bought one for myself; So far, love the watch. Not to heavy, it looks great for my style (more casual), it has a mens watch look to it (the style right now) but isn't huge on my small boned wrist. Easy to see & the glowing hands in the dark are nice. Have showered daily, wearing the watch, with no problems. Wanted a watch I could swim in, will update when the weather warms up & I can try it out. A jeweler removed links for me for $5.41, can't beat that. I've seen where stars were taken away because of the band being too large. It is very long but there's no way to size if for everyone. I've always had to have my linked watch bands sized, so to me, that's a given, not something that takes away from the watch itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch,happy I bought it!, December 2, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
Can't say how happy I am I purchased this watch!
It's just like the picture. Great size, shipment was fast, the packaging was great(note that the mail lady delivered this package as if she were throwing a ball, and luckily the watch was intact), so far I can say that it is water resistant, I haven't used it in the ocean to review it in that aspect,when I do I'll update this review.
You won't be mislead. You're getting the exact product you're seeing on the picture. Hope this review helped.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
I like this watch, and it looks fine for everyday wear. Looks cool stacked with other bracelets and bangles and you don't need to worry about it getting scratched. For the price, it's definitely worth consideration if you're looking for that diver watch look. I've not actually used it for diving, however, so can't speak to its true performance, beyond the fact that mine keeps good time and hasn't had any problems so far. It's a nice add to my small, but growing, watch collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, clasp broke within 3 days!, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch, but the clasp pin broke off within 3 days. Have sent it back and am buying another in the hope that it will stay together. I am buying another because it is so good looking. It was also fairly easy to adjust the band myself after watching a quick YouTube video--you need a couple of tools that you probably have lying about the house anyway, no need to take it to a jewelry store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 4862 Pro Diver Collection Watch (Watch)
this watch is perfect, not too big or too small. Very classic yet sporty.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›