Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 15, 2009
As I haven't had a chance to get this watch for my wife here in Germany, I decided to order it here at amazon.com, where it was in stock. We ordered it on sunday night and you can surely imagine how surprised I was when the UPS-guy rang my bell on wednesday, 9 am! Simply unbelievable - chapeau, Amazon.

To the watch itself: Invicta manufactures a mid-size, full stainless steel, swiss ETA quartz movement equipped diver's watch here, which has an overall noble, flawless look. I own an Invicta swiss automatic and the 4862 is the perfect female counterpart to it. most of the submariner style lady's watches we've found were too small in diameter and did'nt fit our needs. This one looks great on my wife's wrist and I would surely order it again. A sporty, timeless watch for those who have an eye for classical watches with character!

EDIT: I found it helpful to mention that the watch is ~34mm in diameter, NOT 38mm!Maybe the given value is considering the diameter +crown. However, Amazon.co.uk says 34mm, too and I used a tool to find out they're right...
on April 25, 2010
I've owned this watch for a few months now and love it. It's a relatively large, heavy watch for a woman's watch, which is exactly what I was looking for. (For those looking for a small dress watch, keep looking). Its substantial, and just the right mix of casual/dressy that you can dress it up or down for almost any occasion. I wear it both to work and with casual wear on the weekends. The hands also glow in the dark which is a nice feature - and as its not the whole face that glows, just the tip of the hands/numbers, its not at all distracting in a movie theater, etc. On the whole, I am very happy with the purchase! I have owned a different invicta watch for over a year, so I am pleased with the brand's quality and workmanship. Definitely a recommended buy for the price! People always assume I pay much more for it than I did!

***UPDATE after 1 YEAR***: While in my first review above I gave the watch 5 stars, after a year of ownership I am dropping the rating to three stars. The issue? Quality. While I still love the look of the watch, the watch has simply not held up with the quality I would have hoped for Invicta. After about 6 months of wearing the watch with light, normal use (ie, no underwater or actual diving use), some moisture leaked under the crystal watch face. I wasn't terribly annoyed at first as this has occasionally happened to other watches (those usually $25-50 watches), and sometimes the moisture will simply evaporate on its own. Eventually the moisture did evaporate, but little white specs of what I think must be mold began growing on all the face's number dials. Gross. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the 'glow in the dark' coating, but whatever the cause the watch is now basically unusable (though still technically working) with the hands/numbers covered in fuzzy white spots.

I bought a dressier version of Invicta watches (two tone gold plate) around the same time that I bought this watch, and have had quality issues with that one as well after a year or so - in that case a couple of the number dials actually came unglued from the watch face and are now rolling around inside the watch.

On the whole, I still love the look of these watches, but the quality simply isn't there. I will be staying away from Invicta watches in the future.
on June 24, 2013
I bought this watch and it leaked about the third time I wore it in the water. Since I had it resized I cannot return it. I'm seriously unhappy with my purchase.
on April 17, 2011
I bought this watch (4862 Pro Diver) for my daughter's birthday and she was thrilled. I own a couple of Invictas myself, gave my wife one (the ladies version of one of my S2s) and this was as good as we have come to expect. Hefty, but not heavy, very solid feel without weighing down your wrist. As everyone says, it looks much more expensive than it was. My daughter gets compliments regularly; so does the watch. You can't go wrong with this watch, get the yellow adjustment tool (it's a bargain and easy to use).
on December 5, 2013
Just recieved this watch. It is a present for my wife as a daily knock around watch. It does NOT have a screw down crown
as some have said. No way it is 200meter water resistant without one. But, it is still OK for her as she rarely dives at the
hospital! LoL It is also quite beautiful and a match for my old submariner.
on April 21, 2013
The quality of the watch was OK but then it wasn't that expensive. I returned the watch because Amazon listed its size as 34mm and it was really about 38mm. Would love to find a 34mm watch of this type but a little higher quality.
on April 5, 2010
Lo compre como regalo para mi esposa y los dos estamos encantados con el producto. La calidad del reloj es perfecta incluyendo el empaque y la proteccion que trae el reloj. Me hizo quedar muy bien con ella. Para el precio, es un excelente producto. Lo recomiendo mucho.
on April 27, 2010
I purchased the watch on Friday evening, and, on Monday morning I already had it in my hands. My wife loves it. It is very stylish, light and works pretty well. In fact, I am thinking about ordering one for myself!
on June 25, 2013
Bought this watch for my girlfriend. Very good quality, quite accurate, although the bracelet feels a bit flimsy. Got a NATO strap and she's very happy with the watch and the looks. Me too.
on May 19, 2013
I really like this watch. It is sturdy and stylish. A bit bigger than I'm used to but I'm told that is the style these days.

See 1 answered question