5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
Published on November 21, 2010 by Nicole

Published 14 months ago by Julaine Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 21, 2010
Nicole (DENVER, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 8942 "Pro Diver" Stainless Steel Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I have owned this watch for a year and half and I have yet to have a single issue. I have gone swimming in this watch without issue, as well as wear it in the shower daily. The clasp has remained tight, yet easy to open for on/off. It keeps great time, and I haven't had to put a battery in it yet. I am hard on watches - lots of banging the poor thing about - and this watch has only the very smallest nick in the edge of the crystal - the flat face of the crystal doesn't have a single scratch on it! The only thing I have noticed is that the gold plating has worn off near my clasp and left side of the band pretty completely. But again, this is my daily and dress watch - I wear it in the shower, to do dishes, and all the things they tell you not to do. 5 Stars because the color of the band doesn't matter to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!!!, September 8, 2011
Purchased this watch as a gift for my girlfriend... very impressed with it so far. she showers, swims and wears it all day without it missing a second. nice color on it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorites, October 14, 2012
I love this watch. I wore my first one to death almost, so I was happy to find another. I don't dive, but I like that it is truly waterproof and survived a couple of snorkel excursions. To me it's the perfect size too. Easy to read without being huge. It's a lot of watch for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brownie Point Winner, July 24, 2012
My wife is and never was a watch person, I ordered this watch as a gift for her and immediately after opening the box she fell in love with it ..... now she wears it everywhere we go because of two tone it acts as a piece of jewelry and watch together :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch is great but the band stinks! The bracelet is excluded from the warranty., June 25, 2013
Julaine Hunter (Ames, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
I was extremely excited to find this watch for such a decent price. The issue is not the water fastness nor the time keeping; both are fabulous. The issue pertains to the bracelet which repeatedly has fallen apart and each time it has, it has been a pin that has sprung loose. I have had it fixed 3 times, at $10 a pop, so I am well on my way to purchasing a second. I purchased it because I am constantly in and around water and need something that will not fog up and will take the occasional knock to the face without shattering. The time piece section has absolutely done all of this. I have been reduced to keeping it in my pocket but really wanted it to be a functional piece of jewelry as well. Does anyone have a band I could put the time piece onto? This has been very frustrating to say the least!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, excellent quality and price, March 22, 2013
I owned one of these about four years ago. I made the mistake of giving it to my daughter about a year after I got it. That was truly a gift of love. I have missed that watch for the last three years. This one is almost identical. I believe the original was a 28 mm case (this one is 25) and had a screw down crown. I like the size on this one better, as it seems a little more feminine. However, I miss the screw down crown. Even without it though it's still ridiculously water-resist (200 m). As for looks,the picture does not do it justice. For quality and price, this is a huge value. I own several Invicta watches. I love the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars high end specs low end price, November 4, 2010
charles "III" (Crofton, Maryland) - See all my reviews
All the bells and whistles that a high end watch should have. Very impressive quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars soo nice, April 2, 2014
Great watch . very nice . I like it and when I see it I thought its rolex watch so its very good

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a screw down crown, April 14, 2013
Tracy Watson (Greenville, NC) - See all my reviews
After a lot of research, I decided that I wanted a watch with a screw down crown. The description provided by Invicta leads you to believe that this watch does. It does not!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sporty and classy watch, March 9, 2014
My first invicta watch. A nice change from the current big dial watches we have. A very nice watch for the price. Sporty and decent like the one I bought for my father. Substantial indeed.

Rate and Discover Movies