5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
I have purchased several invicta watches as graduation and special birthday gifts
The receiptant is always impressed
This particular watch is feminine yet sporty. Comments, "this is the first nice watch I've ever had" and "everyone gives me compliments on my watch" help to reinforce my purchases. Highly recommended.
Published 1 month ago by L. Chabot

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face topo small.
Watch face was too small to read for my wife. Watch was a verey nice product and good quality. Returned product for refund.
Published 6 months ago by Hulz 985

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face topo small., May 26, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's INVICTA-14985 Pro Diver Analog Display Japanese Quartz Silver Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, November 3, 2014
The receiptant is always impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, December 19, 2014
The watch is beautiful and came well protected even the ban was wrapped. Amazing quality. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars, could be on my part, but the face is very small. Smaller than what you might think from the pick. You will not find a watch with this kind of quality for such a low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch is Beautiful, but the first time my wife took it ..., August 3, 2014
The watch is Beautiful, but the first time my wife took it to the pool, it got wet in the inside... Im looking at the guarantee now and it says that I have to pay 28 bucks to send it back! I was a faithful user of Invicta Watches, but now I Think I'll change to Seiko!! I'll send it back for a full Refund!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 2, 2014
The watch is accurately described and is attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
Great my wife love it!we are very satisfied.