Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 20, 2014
My watch was delivered very quickly even though it was a last minute Christmas present. I like it very much. It runs well, looks very nice and is comfortable. Unfortunately, I already have two scratches on the glass. I don't know if that is due to the design, as the glass is convex, or if it is just that I am hard on things.
on April 11, 2014
Excellent piece of work, nice, and easy to weare, it is very beatifull, and the possibility to change the straps is very clever, leaving a lot of possibilities to fit differentt dresses my wife uses.
on June 16, 2014
I really like how the watch looks. I would like to have more colors of the strap. The glass has scratched, but I am rough on things.