Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 19, 2012
I did not expect this quality from Invicta. I know that jewelry tools are small, but these are really smaller than others that I have bought in the past. The screwdriver has two different ends but they are on the same tool. If your watch band links are put together with screws you will need another screwdriver. The container for the cleaning solution will only hold a few drops. It is very small and it will not be easy to mix a solution in it. The only thing that I really liked is the cleaning cloths and case but they alone are not worth the cost of the kit. The only reason that I gave it two stars instead of one star was because of the cloths and case. I sent this back for a refund.
on May 14, 2013
you get a couple tool worth about a couple dollar and a few micro fiber towellette in a yellow vinyl case way too big for the content. you can see they design the case to make you think you are getting really are getting a real tool kit. get serious invicta you are taking advantage of your customer I bought a 6.99 Chinese kit with free shipping and I got something I can actually use with my watches. get real
on June 12, 2013
I'd buy something for watch repair that listed or shown contents. With this all you get is a nice case and 6 useless, low quaility items. Nothing for any serious watch repair=JUNK!!!
on January 2, 2014
The tool was not large enough to handle any of my Invicta watches, I have ten.

I would not recommend this to anyone that as the Invicta Reserve watch.
on July 20, 2014
They should make this universal to fit all invicta watches. Then band on my watch was to big to fit into the tool used to remove links, which was the reason I purchased it in the first place.
I had to send it back.
on April 16, 2013
I purchased this kit to resize an invicta band that had broke the local jeweler's pin remover. I removed two pins easily, but never got the third out. I am not sure if this is the kit's fault or the invicta band.
on December 30, 2014
Kit looks nice but when it arrived the zipper tag was broken off laying in the bottom of the box and when I tried to use the link remover on my invicta watch the pin bent and never pushed the link pin out
on January 18, 2013
The quality of this kit leaves something to be desired, but I was able to use it to size a few watches, four to be exact. I have just purchased some other watch tools that I hope are better.
on March 12, 2014
My son loved it , he is a collector so it fit perfect for his watches I was very glad I ordered althought it didn't arrive when you said.
on June 28, 2014
Worthless, it is two small screw drivers and a recipe of 20/80 parts soap/water for a cleaning solution.... It is worthless!!!