Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Invisible Clock II - Vibrating Reminder
|Price:||$31.61 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.34 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Contains a invisible clock vibrating reminder
- Could set up to 12 alarms
- Countdown timer is set to alert once or to repeat itself
- Custom timer to set for countdown time from 3 seconds to 60 minutes
- Also includes a toggle switch to set alert
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
incontinence, enuresis, adhd, add, diurnal enuresis
Top Customer Reviews
Whether you need to remember to take your pills or perform some other task at regular intervals, this is a great device. Whether you are having issues with hearing other alarms, work in a very noisy environment where you couldn't hear something beep anyway, or just want something that will alert you without alerting or bothering others, this is as close to perfect as I've seen.
I wish I could find a wristwatch that functions like and as well as this! I may rig up a strap to wear it on my wrist anyway (though the size and the button colors would make it a little obvious).
Summary: As close to perfect as anything I've seen.
Apart from that I use it for three things for which is it is well suited.
1) My 3 year old still needs to have Daddy stay with him when he goes to sleep at night. The problem is I fall asleep, sometimes for over 2 hours, while I wait for him to settle down. This timer is excellent in that I set it for 8:30 PM everyday, and set it to vibrate only. It's small and clips anywhere on my shirt and the little one does not see it and when it goes off it wakes me and not him.
2) I often give presentations at work and the meeting timer is good in that if I want to do a 30 minute presentation I enter it and it vibrates at 15 minutes, and then 25 minutes and finally at 30 mins. I know how much time I've taken and I always finish on time.
3) I brew beer as a hobby. Often you need to boil the wort for some time. and then add hops at different times during the boil. The custom timer is awesome for this. Admittedly this function does take a lot of patience with the instructions, but frankly once you get it down it's not too difficult. My only quibble is that I wished it went longer than just 60 mins.
It takes a little time to figure out how to program it to that type of detail; but it's worth it. You can remind yourself as many, or as little, times a day -- anytime of the day. It also can set timers simply based on countdown increments.
The buttons may be a little bigger than some of today's technology, that actually works better for me. However, I don't think it's a major detriment to anyone that needs this type of device.
Lastly, as I said -- it is durable. Many times through the years I've dropped it with no problems whatsoever. The only reason I am back here purchasing another at this time is that no matter how durable it may be it could not withstand an electric wheelchair running directly over it :-)
It was inexpensive compared to most "meditation timers" and it works well. What more could you ask for??
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have Parkinson's disease so I got it to tell me to take my meds since I have to take them every couple hours which was difficult to do without this. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Skye Shriver
Pretty useless, extremely hard to program and use properly as a countdown timer. low volume and vibration is hardly noticeable.Published 3 months ago by Saltman
If there was anything else on the market that would fit my needs I'd buy it instead. Not because the product is complicated, which it is, but simply because its build quality is... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Moo
I am hearing impaired. I had hoped this would let me help me time things. The only way I can feel the vibration is to hold it in my hand. Read morePublished 4 months ago by William C. Milo
reliable and well made, mistakenly went through wash cycle and dryer, came out shining clean and works well
I needed a timer that would vibrate every 2 hours during the day for my mom. This does exactly that. It was a little complicated to set the times.Published 8 months ago by Pat