- Series: Documents in American Social History
- Paperback: 531 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press (March 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801496977
- ISBN-13: 978-0801496974
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,128,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Invisible Immigrants: The Adaptation of English and Scottish Immigrants in Nineteenth-Century America (Documents in American Social History)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author