4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Invisible Powers (Loose Yourself and Run Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a right to the bare bones kind of book. Jaden doesn't pull any punches but gets right to the heart of things. She's got a great sense of humor too.
For me this book isn't what I thought it was going to be but still it is good. There are truths here that you may or may not have thought about or some you wish you would have had her guts to say out loud. Just be glad there is some one like Jaden Mars to say it for you. You go girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Investment And Helpful Resource..., March 23, 2013
The title piqued my interest immediately and the author made the book available to me free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.

I'm a lay person who best receives information from a simple, basic approach. This is a book with deep truths conveyed through practical wisdom, for the building up of the Body Of Christ.

As I started reading the book, I was a little perplexed because at first, it appeared to me to be an attempt to bring recognition and favor to certain political parties. I put the book down for 5 days.

During that time,in prayer, I asked the Holy Spirit to bring to my understanding, the message the author was presenting, with an unbiased and open mind.

I did not find my first response to put the book down, to be odd or out of place, as the author's charge is to uncover the subtle,yet blatant strategies of the enemy. Those things that surround us on a daily basis that distract, hinder and interfere in the life of every believer.

Jaden uncovers veiled things that are right in our immediate surroundings( home, church or work) and also, in high places (nations, cities, entertainment),those area's that we tend to really not pay close attention to.

As I believe she said...Right under our noses! and according to this book " She's Right" -lol

She equips us and her call to action and accountability in the life of every believer is undeniable.
Our Father has entrusted Jaden, with His truth in hand, to shed light in some very dark and obvious places through this work.

Proverbs 4:7... Wisdom is the principal thing;therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding(KJV). She is concise and accomplishes the charge to bring understanding, in excellence.

I'm truly looking forward to reading more from her in the future...

Thank You Jaden... J.Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone, February 12, 2013
I received a free copy of this book free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Wow!!! I loved the strong confidence she writes with. I have read hundreds of books, but I have never read a book with more insight on daily living and how to fight the enemy. Her passion it truly felt on each and every page. If every christian could grt a copy of this book in their hands, read it and exercise it in their lives daily, wow what great things we could do for Jesus. I have just found my favorite auhor. Thank you Jaden for blessing me with this treasure. I am grateful to you for writing this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passionate and Entertaining Author, December 13, 2012
It isn't very often I read a book that is so heartfelt, and you can feel the author's passion coming from the pages, but, Jaden Mars, does just that.
I thought this was not only interesting but also a very positive book, especially in our times. We truly need a push in the right direction, and I appreciate and agree with the direction this book takes the reader.
There are indeed, three forces in the universe, and if we were to become more aware of our surroundings and our lives, and of course, other people, we can create our own reality and recognize the messages that we seem to miss everyday.
The author conveys this message very clearly, and reading this book isn't at all like I first thought. It isn't like reading a "How To" book, or a run of the mill, self help book. The author is not only entertaining, but comes across as more of a friend then the teacher or the author. That of course, makes this book all the more rewarding and easier to comprehend.
There is something in this book for everybody, and Jaden Mars, makes these lessons so much more entertaining and you will truly finish this book feeling much better about yourself and the world around you.
I am anxious for the next in this series and I am thankful Jaden Mars, is sharing this with the reader.
We are in some very trying times, and it is becoming more of a reality that the only way we will get through is to start the steps that are orchestrated in this book.
I recommend this book for anybody who is open to the world around them, becoming a better person, and wants to better themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Powers by Jaden Mars, November 7, 2012

Reply to:
Dr Ley
129 John Ramsey Road
Wiggins, MS 39577

When that first day of Spring comes, especially after a dismal, cold, damp, depressing winter, and you take that first breath of fresh air and enjoy the sun on your face. It is one of the best days of the year and one people look forward to. It's when, in many ways, the whole earth revitalizes and evidence of life - even joy - can be seen at almost every turn. "It's time," as my grandmother said, "for some house cleanin". Isn't that the truth! Well that is exactly the feeling I had when reading this book.
Mars candidly identifies the ills of this world, the culprits, and just how complex, confusing, and deceptive it truly is. Granted that is something many have already done, but not with the exacting precision and poignant care of the author. Indeed the study of society and the many ills it contains is a subject studied, discussed, researched, and written about for centuries in one form or another. The search for understanding, for answers to many things we do not understand, has been an imperative of humanity since the very beginning. You must, however permit the author to present a perspective that is sincere, wonderfully Biblical, and both staggering and conspicuously honest. Then the author does not leave us to fend for ourselves, to come up with answers alone. In fact, the most lucid and "common sense" answers are provided. These answers are not just opinion but are founded in Biblical truths and serve to give both understanding and a challenge to the Christian. We are reminded that we are not alone in this world and life does not just happen.
Jaden Mars has written for us one of the best commentaries on life, the Bible, and the realm of spirituality most fear to tackle. Many commentaries written through the years can be classified as fiction or at least creative writing because of their fallacious nature and content. Fortunately the author of Invisible Powers, although an accomplished writer, has not produced a documentary of speculation, but an exposition on faith. In this work, one that reflects the truest vein of an apologist, the author provides the reader many truths and a Biblical worldview that is exciting to read and a blessing to the soul. And just as that first Spring day, this work is refreshing and invigorating to the heart, mind, and soul of the Christian. I completely recommend that Christian and non-Christian alike can reap numerous benefits from this book. Read it carefully, take it seriously, and see how your life may change and your walk as a Christian grow to new levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible powers, November 4, 2012
Excellent read and very useful in day to day living in the believers life. To be able to distinguish Gods Voice and the enemy is a necessity