Centralize everything! Storage and backup for your entire home
Great performance, easy menus and tons of features
The perfect solution for any home network. So simple to use that even those who have never used network storage before will love it.
Get high-capacity, reliable home network storage with the Iomega® EZ Media & Backup Center. Easily share and access files, photos, videos, and music between all your computers and with friends and family with Personal Cloud and Iomega Link mobile app features. It's powerful and fast, plus the three-step set-up is very simple, even if you've never used a network drive before.
This feature-rich drive has a built in UPnP™ AV Media Server (DLNA certified) and iTunes™ Server so content can easily be shared between computers and any other digital media adapters such as game consoles, digital picture frames or networked TVs. Plus, automatically post files to your Facebook®, YouTube® and Flickr® accounts and use Active Folders to create personalized slideshows and distribute emails. Time Machine® and torrent support provided. Available in 1TB, 2TB and 3TB capacities.
- Easily store and backup photos, music, videos and documents in a central location
- Simple setup has you up and running in minutes
- Central access to all your files make it perfect for organizing and sharing
- Fast transfer speeds
- Access files from any web browser via Iomega Personal Cloud technology
- Stream media to your mobile device with the Iomega Link remote app
- Easily stream and consolidate all the media files on all your computers to a single location
- Stream multiple HD movies at the same time
- Automatically post files to your Facebook, YouTube & Flickr accounts using Active Folders
- Built-in iTunes® server for easy playback
- DLNA Certified®— Stream photos, audio content and videos to a variety of media devices like game consoles (XBOX® 360, PlayStation® 3), audio bridges, iTunes™ players, picture frames, networked TVs, etc.
- Torrent and Time Machine support
Retain complete control over your own cloud —
no subscription fees or contract concerns
Easy to Use and Set Up
- Simple online setup. No CD required.
- Easy menus and settings (user interface) makes it simple for all family members to use
- Iomega QuikProtect backup software setup integrated into Iomega Store Manager
Secure & Reliable
- Automatic or scheduled file and system backups in case of a disaster with Iomega QuikProtect software
- Based on EMC, the world leader in storage and security, EMC LifeLine™ operating system and application suite included
- Three year warranty with product registration
Connect with Friends and Family Automatically using Active Folders
- Easily resize photo files to the right size and dimensions you need, while keeping your originals intact, by dragging them to a resize folder. By far the easiest way to batch-resize multiple photo files! Add a watermark as they are resized to protect your digital content rights
- Keep friends and family up to date with Active Folders that automatically post media files to your Facebook, YouTube and Flickr accounts
- Email content (pictures, videos, documents, etc.) to your friends and family simply by adding files to an email Active Folder
- Create a photo slideshow that can be seen by anyone with web access. It's as simple as adding picture files to the slideshow Active Folder
Stream Media to Your Mobile Device with the Iomega Link ™
The Iomega Link App lets you upload all your contacts and photos that are present in your iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad by a single tap. Iomega Link provides connectivity to your NAS device from anywhere in the globe through WiFi or 3G network. You can also browse and stream the Music, Movies, Documents and Shares folders through the Iomega Link App.
- Upload & Download — Upload your contacts and photos to the NAS device; download them to a new iPhone if your phone is lost, stolen, or destroyed; backups are saved in separate folder if you are using multiple devices with the NAS device.
- Easy-to-Use — The Application has a very user friendly UI which allows you to upload & download in a single touch.
- Convenient — An activity indicator lets you know the status of your upload/download process; It also allows you to quickly access the contents present in the NAS device; The user can easily find his files using the search bar provided in the App.
- Streaming — You can also stream audio and video files from the NAS device and also can preview the documents present in the NAS device.
- Desktop, compact form factor
- Dual core CPU at 1.3GHz with 128MB DDR3
- 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps (GbE) Ethernet port
- LAN standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- 1 x USB 2.0 port (to connect external USB drives)
- Client computers for file system access
- Windows PC, Mac OS, Linux
- AC Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Power: 9 Watts (max), 3 Watts (min)
- Languages: User interface localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Turkish, Swedish, and Polish
- Available 10/100/1000 Mbps network Ethernet port (required)
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox® 3.x, Safari 3 or later browser
- Internet connection for setup, remote access or cloud feature
- Personal Cloud
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP™) compatible router, or administrative rights to port forward
- To implement Personal Cloud, the user must have the ability to expose a specific port to the Internet
- Recommended minimum sustained connection speeds for a good Personal Cloud experience
- Download: 2.5 Mbit/s
- Upload: 500 Kbit/s
- Personal Cloud is not compatible with Active Directory or XP 64 bit
- PC Users:
Microsoft® Windows® XP or newer (exclusive of XP 64 bit for Personal Cloud)
- Mac® Users:
Mac OS X 10.5-10.7
- Linux® Users:
Linux: Redhat 9, Enterprise 4/5, Gentoo, Mandrake 10, Debian 4, FedoraCore 6/5, OpenSUSE 10.3
via download with registration
- Iomega EZ Media & Backup Center
- Power supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Software via download: Iomega Protection Suite
- 3-year limited warranty
* Contents refers to number of songs, photos, or hours of video saved on a hard drive. Contents are calculated as follows—Songs (MP3): 128 kbps bit rate using 11:1 compression ratio, 4 min/song; Digital Photos: 2.5MB per JPG photo using a 6 mega pixel camera; DVD Video: 5.5 Mb/s (2.597 GB/hr) data rate. One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes. One terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. These examples are for illustrative purposes only.