Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Iomega StorCenter px4-300d Network Storage, 4TB 4-bay (2x2TB) 35655
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2013
The case are very strong but the front door doesn't close perfect, because the design is not good, have all the functionality that you need to build your personal cloud service, the raid disk function brings security for your information, you can automatise the back up for all your computers and hard discs very easy.
on October 3, 2011
With growing storage needs in my business, I felt a need for a suitable Network Attached Storage device that could handle my data and at the same time provide remote access so that I can share files with my business associates over a secured channel. StorCenter PX4 4TB NS is the most appropriate device for my small office. File sharing across platforms has made this NAS device the most versatile. Multiple RAID levels and device to device data replication has ensured double safety of my data. Business class features like Windows Active Directory, Hyper V Live Migration Support, Trusted Domains and MSCS are some of the features to watch out for.

Networking is advanced in StorCenter PX4 like the NIC bonding and load balancing, Jumbo frame support, VLAN tagging capability and iSCSI for clustered Microsoft environment. Overall it is a hi-tech device.
on November 22, 2011
At last I found the right storage solution for my home office. After months of searching the internet, read loads of reviews, I finalized on the Iomega StorCenter px4-300d NAS device for its advanced features and not to forget the personal cloud technology. For people like me who depend on distributed staff this technology has come in handy. I have fitted the device with solid state drives just to boost the performance. The dual gigabit Ethernet connectivity has made remote office possible.

For efficient storage usage I have set up iSCSI targets at block level access. This has helped me immensely when it comes to backup and email application. I have left everything to the px4, the regular email alerts given on the status of the device has made monitoring very simple.