Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 28, 2014
This is a beauty in every way! Great grade of leather. Superb design that easily sets up keyboard which is not your average junk inclusion. The stand for upright viewing is well designed and a snap to set up. Durability is my only unanswered question and that will take time, thus the 5th star is in reserve. I truly believe the price is way low for what you get.
on March 29, 2015
This is a great case for my tablet. I do wish they would have used a better quality keyboard, but I think this is a pretty common Bluetooth keyboard solution. I had a good quality Motorola blue tooth keyboard that I use instead, but it isn't as nice as having one built into the case. The one in the case goes to sleep way to quickly. If I pause to think about something I am writing it goes to sleep and then the first character or two I type are ignored as they are the keys that trigger it to wake up. It was very frustrating to the point I opted to just leave that keyboard at home and carry the other one with me.
on July 5, 2014
It arrived a little late. Had a problem with charging the keyboard when I tried to charge it with the enclosed cable. The charging lite goes then seems to shortly time out and never comes back on. But the keyboard remains uncharged after four hours and the pairing light flickers as well and goes off. When I charged the keyboard with my Samsng cell phone cable, the red charging light behaved the same way. It briefly went on and then it went and stayed off. After four hours wait on the charging cable, I found that the blue light stayed blinking until I was able to "pair" the keyboard. Since then I have gone through a number of charging cycles of the Notebook 12.2 and still have not needed to re-charge the keyboard.

I am finding this key board a little slow and tiny for my hands. If I type too fast I often miss letter. It's also annoying that because of my thumb fingernail I often get an "n" when I press the space bar. This keyboard and the mouse that I purchased seems tobe working with the Notebook 12.2 and I can use it for my email etc. But I am hoping that I will eventually have littleneed for a keyboard. I have some problems with my hands in keyboarding and need to switch to a stylus.
on May 14, 2014
I had high hopes for this case, it was good looking but the keyboard is not as pictured. It contains the same keyboard as the 10.1 inch models so it is very small in the case, and as difficult to type on as a 10.1 inch model. Sent it back still waiting on my refund.
A great case for the new 12.2 inch Note. It is ,like others by this company, a high quality case. All the features mentioned in the blurb are correct and spot on. The stand is very good and the case is made of high quality materials. Frankly, I do not understand how they can sell it so low.

I give four stars ONLY because the case does not always stay shut. So the Note will cycle on and use up precious battery life. This is very different from the other cases made by the same company. The other NON-keyboard case DO shut better and hold closed magnetically. This is a small point and you can probably overcome it by being more careful than I am when closing up the case.

Still well worth the price and a A+ product.
on March 24, 2014
The keyboard is not size of the screen in the pictures! There's at least an 1 to 1.5" of leather on each side of keyboard. The picture also shows that the keyboard takes up a little more than half of the lower space -- The one that I received is closer to 30%.
on November 9, 2015
Nice cover that hold together very well. Leather feels great and looks great. I wish the keyboard could be flipped upside down to protect the keys and still stay firmly attached. The magnets they use to keep the keyboard in place will not work when the keyboard is flipped upside down. Other than that, it is a great tablet case.
on July 15, 2014
Over all, I am happy with this case. Looks fantastic, and feels pretty nice also. The keyboard could use some work. The keys are a bit small for my hands, and if I type too fast it misses some characters (mostly the space key). I have a feeling that is due to hitting space before coming off the previous key fully.

All in all, and price condidered I think I might buy this one again if I needed it. I would recommend to slow typists with small hands.
on May 29, 2014
This well-made case and keyboard add a bit of bulk to the Galaxy Note 12.2 but not much weight, considering. Keyboard detaches easily when not needed. Its only drawback is a tiny Right Shift key which often results in hitting the Up Arrow instead.Otherwise, it gets my tablet as close to being a PC as it can get.
on March 16, 2014
Case appears to be quality but does not hold the tablet up. The prop on the back keeps collapsing. I thought at first it locked in place but the mechanism appears to be to hold it flat when not in use. As it is the weekend [just received yesterday 3/15] I haven't reached out to the seller. Trying to decide if I want to return or exchange. Took so long to get it that i am trying to figure if it is something i am doing. As far as cost, I think the price has also dropped since my order in mid February. Don't recommend the product at this point.