5.0 out of 5 stars The competition lies...
Firstly, I have been a Ionic Breeze user for more than a decade, and now I am on my fourth generation unit, the first of our first generation ones died after 11 years of continued 24/7/365 use.

Kinda' had to get a new one.

We started with the standard quadra due to moving into an apartment with 2 cats and a litter box. Dust, dander, cat food and our...
Published on June 12, 2009 by Alacrity

3.0 out of 5 stars Do some research before you buy.
As others have stated in reviews, this is not an air filter. I've read some reviews where people absolutely love these ionic purifiers and others who complain about the odor they produce. I personally don't fine the smell of the ozone to be bothersome, but if you have this item in a small room, you might want to ventilate it from time to time. Basically air is passed...
Published 18 months ago by dest81

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had found it sooner, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
I have year round sinus and bronchial problems. I use this in bedroom and I wake up with no congestion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice air cleaner., May 18, 2013
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
This air purifiers is great, but you might want to have it away from fans. There is a smell to it but that is part of the cleaning and killing of harmful elements in the air. I have regular hepa filter but this cleaner makes the air feel cleaner. It also helps with depression if you are indoors alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, January 13, 2013
Paradise Found (Palm Springs, CA. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
This is the third one I have bought. It's quiet, I mean silent. No blowing fans, it just works and is easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Envion CA200, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
I bought this unit 2 days ago and I am amazed. I have allergies year around, both indoor and outdoor. Every morning I wake up feeling stuffy and clogged up. I turned this unit on in my room before i went to sleep. The next day i woke up feeling refreshed and so energized. The quality of sleep for me is so much better! I sleep less and feel better. This machine really works and I believe will improve my overall level of health. It appears that the purifier works harder if the air is more dirty. When i initially turned it on, the air flow was very strong and i could hear a little buzz if i put my ear to the machine. After a night of running, the air smelled fantastic and the air flow was a little less. I was a little skeptical, as this is my first ionizer, but now i am a believer. I urge you to buy this. its fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
I have had this for a couple of weeks now, was a little unsure due to very good price and also that the last time i used one of these things was a ionic breeze that cost me nearly ~400-500.... good product works as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean Air - Dirty Case, April 24, 2009
Allen Woffard (Anchorage, Alaska (TDY)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
Excellent product for removing or collecting dust and particulate matter!

I have bought and used these cleaners for years both for my parents and girlfriend, both groups are pet owners and the system generally works as advertised. They do require a fan in the area to circulate the air or it only gathers and cleans the area around the unit.

The down side to the unit is that when pulling dust or other matter onto the collection plates that the fins and air holes on the exterior get bound up with matterial and are difficult to clean even with compressed air. There is really no good way to clean the inside as well.

It also requires more than one unit in most rooms larger than a small bed room to do a really good job, but they are quiet and do wonderfully otherwise especially with something in the area to circulate the air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and easy to maintain air purifier, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got the Ionic Pro CA200 Air Purifier for my daughter's room, because regardless of how well I cleaned that room, she always woke up sneezing. The Ionic Pro CA200 has been in her room for a few weeks now, mostly during the day, and she doesn't sneeze anymore at all.
And when I walk in her room I can feel the difference with the air from the rest of the house, so I'll be getting a couple of more Ionic Pro CA200.

When it gets plug at first, it does smell like ozone, so I recommend to plug it in and leave the room closing the door for a while.

After a few hours, the smell is gone, and all that is left behind is fresh air.

I plugged it next to the door, and place it on a portable table with wheels, so during the night I take it out and leave it on the hall because of the intense LED light, which then also serves as a nightlight.

I'm alternating the cleaning instructions detailed in the manual (which require
to stop using the Ionic Pro CA200 for 24 hours after being cleaned) with every other month wiping the blades with clean dry cotton cloths. This cleaning method let me continue to use the Ionic Pro CA200 right after. So far so good, I'm very pleased with this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
We bought this for our son's room for some mild allergies and because we have indoor cats. We had an Ionic Breeze Quadra for 15 years that worked great, but it was starting to wear out I guess because we had to clean it much more often than we were used to. In any case, we purchased this one because it seemed similar in function and the Sharper Image products were cost prohibitive for us. After having it for a few months, I can't really tell if it's working well because the air in my son's room does't smell any better and his allergies remain the same. It's very easy to clean and the unit is silent, which is important to some people. There is a blue indicator light that we covered with black electrical tape so that it doesn't keep him awake at night; just enough light shows through the sides to know when it needs cleaning and to see if it's on. I'm disappointed with it in that I can't tell that it has made any difference. I don't think I would purchase this again or recommend it. I'm giving it two stars because it is truly silent, it's compact (nice for a small room), and it's easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great air cleaner!, January 11, 2014
Deborah B. (Voorhees, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
I bought this to replace an Ionic Breeze Quadra which died after 10 years of faithful service. I could not be happier with my purchase. This unit runs 24 hours a day in my bedroom which is about 12 by 14 feet. I am a light sleeper, so a quiet unit is a must. This unit is quiet on low or high speed. I sleep with two cats and I have allergies-this unit does a great job of purifying the air. The room smells so clean. The blue light is very bright - I lay a small sock over it at night. It is fussier than my Quadra was about being thoroughly cleaned. You have to thoroughly wipe the collection blades, being careful to wipe all the corners and grooves and I use an electrostatic cloth. When I put the collection blades back in it snaps and crackles for a few seconds and then it is quiet again. I had been concerned about the noise because of some of the reviews I read. I have not had a problem with noise. I would recommend this unit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stinks really bad even after 5 days, November 7, 2009
This review is from: Ionic Pro 90IP1RCMB1 ionic Air Purifier (Kitchen)
I don't know if I had a bad unit or if Ionic products are supposed to smell that bad but I couldn't take it anymore so I return it. I prefer the dust 1,000x better than the horrible smell that thing was giving out. This is my first Ionic product. Can someone with more Ionic products tell me if that is the way it supposed to to smell??? i doubt it because it's hard to take. Did I get a unit with issues?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 523 | Next ›