Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ionic Screen Protector Film Matte (Anti-Glare) for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Kindle Fire HD Tablet (3-pack)[Doesn't fit Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch][Lifetime Replacement Warranty]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 12, 2012
I bought this item because when I went on a road trip I was trying to read in the car and the sun and everything else was glaring in the screen making it really hard to read... This totally fixed the problem! I would recoment it to anyone!
on May 31, 2013
Ionic Screen Protector Film Matte (Anti-Glare) for Amazon Kindle Fire fits perfect learning curve to applying the film to the Kindle and rubbing all the bubbles out wipes clean and easy so happy it is what I expected
on September 24, 2013
I do like this screen protector. others leave you with the sunlight 'I am looking in a mirror' effect that is a real problem with my kindle HD. this one is a huge improvement.
on June 6, 2013
The Ionic Screen Protector Film Matte (Anti-Glare) for the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 was a very smart purchase. It goes on very smoothly compared to other screen protectors i have purchased that were too sticky to get a perfect fit and had to be thrown away and repurchased. I am satisfied and very happy with this product, it was a good choice.
on October 3, 2013
My 11 year old son recently purchased a Kindle Fire with his own money, so every penny counted. We cringed at the idea of spending $20+ for screen protectors and then found this product. It is PERFECT and at a price that doesn't feel like you're being raped...about $4. It comes in a 3 pack just in case you have a problem on the first try. It was easy as pie. The ONLY thing I would add is to know that the actual protector film is **in between** the two heavier sheets of plastic (#'s 1 & 2). So you peel back one side and stick it on.... then peel off the second layer from the top and VOILA! I don't know why this wasn't clear to me, so that's just a tip in case anyone else is confused. Arrived quickly and worked beautifully.
on July 3, 2013
I actually bought these for a bigger tablet, but then didn't like that tablet and returned it. However, it was easy enough to cut these screen protectors to fit the tablet I have now. With this protector on my tablet screen, it gathers a lot less smears and fingerprints, so it doesn't look as gross and there's nowhere near as much glare which made it hard to see the screen.
on April 19, 2014
I had a screen protector on my kindle and it did what it was meant to, protect, but it also reflected like a freakin mirror which drove me batty.

I decided to give these a try and am glad I did. They arrived quickly and in perfect shape (not damaged in transit). I don't know how I missed that this was a 3 pack, but it is/was, and that made my day.

Easy to install...so far as these things go, and if you muss it up, there are two more to give a go to get it right, haha. I have a really good case on my kindle, so I'm not sure I'll really have use for the two back up films, but it is really nice to have them on hand just in case.

This cut down the glare/reflection sooooo much it is so nice. Now I don't stare at my own face when I look at the kindle, I see what I'm meant to.

I haven't tried the anti-glare outside yet, so not sure how much of a difference it'll make for outdoor reading.

Very happy with this purchase and would buy them again, and buy from this seller again.
on April 17, 2013
I tried this protector because if the matte finish. I have really wanted a kindle fire fur a long time, but I have a hard time with the glare from the screen. I love reading, but after about 20 min the glare always gets to me and I get a headache. This screen protector is perfect. It takes all the glare away without losing all the beautiful colors of the kindle fire. Now I can read for hours without it bothering my eyes
on September 11, 2013
This product works very well. It went on very easily and I had only a couple of little bubbles around the edges that I got out easily with the little cardboard that comes with it. I did have a little trouble lining up the little hole for the camera on my kindle. It doesn't seem to to distort the picture any though.
on April 4, 2014
The protector went on fairly easy - I would like to recommend to the company - instead of putting in that little piece of cardboard to squeegee out the air bubbles as you lay the film down, put in a little plastic squeegee or for customer information use a credit card or drivers license. The cardboard piece doesn't work very well. Also, use a alcohol wipe or eyeglasses wipe on the screen, then use the micro wipe included in the packet to clean it.