Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on December 28, 2012
I think these would work really well for people who aren't sensitive to thermogenics. (sp?) Basically, I started out taking one per day, and even with that small amount, it felt like my core temperature was through the roof. I got comments about how red my face, neck, and chest were while on these pills. No matter how much I tried to calm myself, with these running through my system, I was always edgy, jumpy, and hot. Besides that, my appetite was extremely surpressed!
22 comments41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2014
These are definitely no joke. I am in no way a lightweight when it comes to things like this, but one keeps me jittery all day. Also alert, not fatigued, nor hungry. I forget to eat on these, & as a tattoo artist it makes work hard. Good for days off, but the increased heartrate isn't worth it for me.
0Comment41 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
I don't write reviews for products but I must warn people this drug is dangerous. I am a avid bodybuilder and have been using Xenadrine hardcore until I ran out and decided to try this. Just one pill give me cold chills during my workout and sent my heart racing to the point I had to stop working out.
11 comment43 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
sometimes cutting intake, and exercise isn't enough/////enter xenadrine....one of the best products on the market...definitely works....start off w/1 a day for first wk then add another@lunch then after couple wks add another for breakfast.....and yes a little overly energized the 1st 3 days then ur fine
0Comment33 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2012
Just came out and gave it a shot. I loved it, cleaned my whole house, went shopping ate half of what i normally eat and no jitters.
0Comment32 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
Literally landed me in ER. I was following the dosing schedule and could never make it past one pill a day. After three months of taking the pill and feeling sick I was about to quit. Over the months I was trying to adapt to the pill I had an doctor appt. My BP was 181/112. They sent me to the ER to be monitored and checked for all sorts of things. I stopped taking this product and after about a week my BP returned to its normal 120/75 range. I have used these products before containing just as much if not more caffein and never had a problem...so not sure what caused it.
on March 23, 2014
i literally think this works too well. i only need one pill.

side effects? fat loss? random erections? heart palps that go away once you pace yourself. "
i recommend this as a finisher for when you need the stubborn fat to move.

I know the feeling yohimbe gives me. this stuff gives it to me. incase your wondering yohimbe is one of 2 otc things you can buy to remove facial fat. literally makes your fat get released into your bloodstream.

I reccomend you follow the directions to avoid jitters side effects. thats said i didnt follow the directions and took this on a emptystomach with water and coffe and then worked out in the morning. i lost 4 pants sizes in a month. my body ate my fat. and i ate protein after my workouts. mostly tuna n chicken. Good luck people
0Comment27 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2014
I used the old Xenadrine for months back in the early 2000's and lost a ton of weight. I was skeptical as to whether I the new Xenadrine would work as well. While I haven't been working out due to work schedule, I have been able to maintain my weight and actually have lost 5 pounds over the past three weeks with doing nothing other than watch what I eat (no fast food) and taking this three times a day (1 capsule). Looking forward to getting into the gym and this - getting ready for my summer poolside body.
on June 20, 2014
Intolerable. Feels like you are running while you are sitting and not doing anything. Bad headaches. Wasn't able to take it for more than a couple days so I am not sure if I would have seen results. But seems like heart attach in bottle.
on March 28, 2014
I used to take Adderall to help with my ADD, then it got too expensive so I had to stop. I've been fatigued, no energy and gained about 35lbs since stopping. I wanted to exercise again but I just didn't have the energy. I've always been low energy but this has definitely helped me get through the day and even add in some exercise, as well as suppress my appetite. I'm worried that when I stop I'll gain weight like I did with Adderall, but for now this is an inexpensive way to help me feel energetic all day and also keep the crazy appetite at bay.