4.0 out of 5 stars Good flipflops but run small
Published 5 months ago by tigersroar

3.0 out of 5 stars run a bit smalll
I liked these just wish I hadn't walked around a bit before realizing they are just a tad small.
They seem like they'd be great for the beach and summer in general, but order up a size. Like the contour fit to the foot.
Published 5 months ago by Samantha

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flipflops but run small, June 13, 2014
I really like these flipflops but they run really small. The size 10 fits more like I would expect a 9 to fit. They fit but just barely. I like to have a little room in sandals because it is so noticeable and everyone can see when sandals are too small; my foot takes up almost the entire shoe. They seem like they would be very comfortable so I'm really disappointed that the fit is not ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flip flop, July 23, 2013
After a few years of being a die hard havaianas fan I decided to try something new. I left my favorite pair of havaianas in my back seat for a few weeks (in the summer) and they shrunk nearly half a size! I read online after the fact that this can sometimes happen in the heat, my own fault for not researching. Anyway, the iPANEMAs came recommended and I decided to give them a try. One of my biggest issues with havaianas is their irregular sizing. I am typically a 6.5 which they don't offer. Sometimes a 6 fits, sometimes my heel hang off, sometimes a 7 fits and sometimes they are way too big. iPANEMAs also only come in full sizes and I went with a 7 and they fit like a dream and they better for $20. They have little grooves in them, giving the flip flop a little more shape then with the havaianas, which are super flat. They are a little softer too and have that already "broken in" feel. Again I am a 6.5 in most shoes and the 7s in these fit me perfectly. Highly recommend giving them a try. They were a little spendy but I am sure they will last a few summers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flop Ever!, July 12, 2014
I have not been able to take them off!! Soooo comfortable! However, I wear a perfect size 8-1/2 and since they do not come in half sizes I sized down to 8 which normally works for my foot (my feet considered more narrow than wide which is reason I sized down). For this shoe, if my feet are not as far as I can possibly push them towards the front, they very slightly hang off the back. I am contemplating also purchasing the size 9 because they are quite simply the best flip flop I have ever worn. For a flip flop, the slight support is surprising. If not for sizing, would be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, comfortable, December 13, 2013
Great value...these feel nice and comfortable and seem well made and substantial for the price. The (green) color is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sandal ever, November 7, 2013
I always wear 5 but for me this one is a little small. Even it's somewhat a little small, I still love it! The color is brown but a little shinny that's really very beautiful and it's very comfortable. I'd like to buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite flip flop!, June 25, 2014
So I have these in every single color and own about 7 pairs. I've been wearing these for years and LOVE them. Super comfy, great quality, and super cute with just about any outfit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sandals!, November 22, 2014
This review is from: Ipanema Women's Ana Tan Thong Sandal (Apparel)
I've had these sandals for at least 4 years before they broke! I wore them both as sandals and shower sandals and they got a lot of use. They fit very comfortably, though they do run a little small. My typical shoe size is about 9 1/2 or 10. I got size 10 and they fit comfortably, though another half size or so up would probably be better. I would definitely buy these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars and fits perfect!, July 12, 2014
Fast, and fits perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars run a bit smalll, June 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't use any other sandal for a while, June 1, 2014
These are by far the best flip flops I've had for a while. For 20 bucks I think they're a bargain bc I can wear them with anything and I have no foot pain at all. I always get tired with any kind of shoe, sandal, or flip flop, but with these i forget when I'm on my feet all day. I will definitely buy more.

Ipanema Women's Ana Tan Thong Sandal