4.0 out of 5 stars Really like this case....
My daughter got one of these cases and I liked it so much I got my own. This is a really good case, fits well, offers lots of protects.....it could have a slightly more stiff rubber surround, but other than that, it is great.

Published 16 months ago by Luna Wolfsong

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD...
I didn't like this product at all the rubber does not fit the plastic and its always coming off I think they need to improve it
Published 11 months ago by alexis

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like this case...., September 22, 2013
This review is from: Iphone 4/4s Body Armor Defender Case Black on Purple (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Oh, and for those that keep saying the headphone "hole" is in the wrong spot, it's not. Like most other iphone case, you're supposed to flip up the cover to plug the headphones In...the hole is for the built in microphone for the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, October 2, 2013
Got the item on time and it works wonderful..its almost like and otterbox except its not..but it does the same as and otterbox would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 2, 2013
Great product
I want to buy more!! So cute and great price! Def suggest buying one you will love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case at a good price!, February 3, 2014
This case is identical to the Otter Box that I bought last year for $55.00. I wish I had known about this case $55 dollars ago!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, December 14, 2013
J. Sakola (Cleveland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Arrived in great shape and fit the phone perfectly. Actually came with a bonus connector which was a surprise. It gets 4 stars because it took over a month to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone armor, October 29, 2013
Just my color the right price I love it I will order again I will tell others thanks for your great selection

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is good, November 13, 2013
For the price I paid it is very good. It took three weeks get it from China it is good

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD..., January 30, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it!, March 18, 2014
The back of my iPhone shattered while using this cheap, pseudo case. You get what u pay for I suppose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, October 2, 2013
It's horrible, there were scratches all over the case & the charger it came with doesn't even work. I don't like it