5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product
this was a great product and made my lil cousin very happy for Christmas it was her favorite color and the glow was just enough but not too much and the material is amazing that it doesn't get sticky
Published on January 5, 2013 by Billy Krueger

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading case
The case glows but has writing on the back of the case that wasn't disclosed in the product description! Don't think I would get a case from them anymore.
Published on December 26, 2012 by Victor A Napolillo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading case, December 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a Christmas present, December 27, 2012
Although the case does glow in the dark, it appears flimsy and I expect that it will not last long. Also it looks totally different in the picture. I was disappointed upon receiving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, January 5, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what you see in the picture, December 19, 2012
I ordered this case expecting it to glow bright pink and/or at least be the bright pink color in the picture. The case came in a VERY flat light pink color and glows green. Either the wrong case with the correct receipt was sent to me, or the picture & description are definitely incorrect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what you think it is, December 16, 2012
i ordered this because it was one of the cheapest glow in the dark cases i could find. this product just proves the saying true you get what you pay for. first off, the case BARELY glows, second of all, two of the three pictures in the description show that it has nothing on the back of the case whatsoever. it actually does. it has a knockoff intel logo that says "faith inside". well honestly, ive lost my faith in the product and i am reluctant to order another product from this company. do yourself a favor and dont buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Silicone Case, December 12, 2012
The description of the item is totally incorrect. The silicone case does not glow in the dark. Also after using the case for 2 days it will look like is 2 years old. I would NOT recommend this item to you.

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't get what I ordered!, May 20, 2013
I ordered a purple case, but ended up getting a white one instead. Plus, it has this awful logo on the back of it, which wasn't even shown in the picture. In addition, it is very flimsy and cheap; there is only silicone, not even a rubber or plastic shell underneath that, and the case falls off my phone easily. The only reason I didn't return it was that the shipping cost more than the case itself.
NOT RECOMMENDED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glow Case, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Iphone 4 GLOW IN THE DARK Case (Green) Silicone Protective Case for iPhone 4 and 4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I like that it is rubbery so my phone does not slip anywhere, and it glows bright after being in sun or under a light!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, March 11, 2013
Doesn't glow in the dark. Has a back circle on the back for the logo. don't buy. Trust me. sucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really really cool, January 17, 2013
A glow in the dark case is great and fun. I miss place it i can find it in the dark. Seeming I do so many times before going to bed I'm searching around trying o find where I placed my phone. Now I can find it. Love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›