Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Iplay Baby Infant Toddler Unisex UPF 50 Solid Brim Sun Hat / Beach Hat by Iplay
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2014
I've now bought two sizes of this hat for my daughter, and overall it has been a good summer hat. I like that it stays on, is crazy cute, can get soaked, provides coverage while also being breathable, doesn't seem affected by salt water or chlorine (colors and texture remain unchanged) and is quick to dry. My problem with the hat is that the brim is so soft and floppy, it often winds up blocking my daughters face. She gets very annoyed, and I can understand why. The worst is when she is wet, which is the main reason I bought this hat over others - when wet, it flops right down over her eyes and the only option is constantly adjust the brim to a flipped back position which 1) doesn't actually stay put, and 2) doesn't provide much protection from the sun.
on April 22, 2015
I love that I can adjust this hat to my daughters head! Perfect for the beach and the pool and provides plenty of protection.
review image
on August 21, 2015
I am obsessed with these hats, it is our third one, I keep getting new ones as my daughter grows. They really provide full coverage sun protection for her face and neck and even her shoulders. It stays tight thanks to the little adjuster thing, I guess she can untie the strings but not sure how to make a hat that can't be untied. I do think it runs large, my 2 yr old is still in the 6-18mo size, but she has a small head. Also it washes well and dries super duper fast. Doesn't stain either- I got light green this time and was regretting it a bit, but not staining issues so far.
on April 27, 2014
We bought this for our six month old daughter, and we find that it fits well. The drawstring is great, and the brim of the hat is stiff enough to prevent it from flopping onto her face.
on January 30, 2016
This had is adorable!

We spend a lot of time outdoors and I was really on the hunt for a sun hat for my baby. Her head is tiny so most hats they sell are way too big. The adjuster in the middle cinches it up to perfect size. The tie straps make it a little bit harder for her to toss off.

My only complaint is the brim is very floppy, I couldn't figure out how to protect her from the sun and keep her from being blinded, the brim kept
falling down over her eyes. I folded it up a bit but then I was exposing her to the sun. It really ticked her off but hopefully she'll get used to it.

The size is pretty wide so I think it will fit her again this summer. That makes it pretty economical since all their other clothes have to be replaced every 3 months as they grow!
on July 4, 2015
We bought this to help protect our 14 month old (at the time) daughter on a two week trip to Jamaica and it did an amazing job. First it shipped to us quickly and arrived in perfect new condition as expected. It is adjustable and fit her little head quite well, the adjustable chin strap kept it in place. We were worried she would yank it off but it was never a problem as she like the shade to her eyes and was always to busy play or hanging onto something. It was definitely cute as well and we received many compliments on her in it. We also purchased an excellent long sleeve Tuga swim top and diaper combo on here that was UV rated as well and she never burned her porcelain skin once during long days at the beach and in the ocean playing:) the hat not only covered her face and head but her body enough to wear regular suits also (with sun block of course). It did get kinda dingy from the ocean and sunblock etc after 2 weeks in Jamaica and didn't come clean rinsing it in the shower there but laundered clean once home. It is definitely a must have beach item for a toddler can't recommend it enough. Thank you for reading my review, hope it helps you protect you little lived one as well
on February 1, 2016
My family lives in Florida, so we are outdoors all year round. As a result, I wanted to ensure that my daughter had appropriate head coverage and sun protection. I absolutely love this hat, because it grows with your child! The hat has an adjustable pull tab that allows you to fit the hat to the circumference of your child's head, as well as a chin tie. I bought this for my daughter at 6 months and she still has plenty of room to grow into it at 17 months. Also, it looks so cute on and goes with all of her outfits (I purchased this hat in white). I will definitely be purchasing more in the future from this company!
on July 24, 2015
I love this hat, but it gets super flimsy once wet and because of the wide brim, it hangs in my daughters face (she doesn't like hats to begin with, but now that it hangs in her face she's even more determined to pull it off!). I purchased the white, which gets dirty easily... And I just feel like a baby's sun hat should be able to handle water/washing as it is used most in beach/pool settings and babies get things dirty! The photo I posted was before it got wet. All in all- cute hat- just don't ever wash it or get it wet :/
review image
on June 23, 2016
Love this hat, it is super lightweight and will keep baby's head cool and free of sunburn this summer. I love how adjustable it is! The hat is really floppy and sort of hangs down in his eyes, but it doesn't seem to bother him. I would definitely buy this product again in the future.
on September 23, 2015
SMARRRRTTTTT product. Its cute and adjustable and with the straps my baby can be protected and safe. Its almost impossible to put a cap on a baby and have it stay on for more than a few seconds... that's why this fisherman's style hat is smart and it straps around their face and doesnt bother my baby at all