Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 19, 2014
I bought this matcha bowl to make a proper cup of green tea .....I wanted to properly froth the matcha which gives the green tea a smoothness to which you don't even have to add milk it you don't want to. The bowl arrived properly protected for the shipping trip and arrived in perfect condition. It is made to look artisanal and handmade with irregular edges and hand glazed. When I saw it I almost just wanted to display it somewhere and and not use it... I wanted just to look at it. That is how pretty it is. I did think that it was smaller than I had it imagined it looked in the picture and for a moment thought I would not be able to make my matcha tea in it. But I gave it a try and it IS the perfect size. I can easily froth my tea in it and makes at least two servings of tea if you filled it to the top. Great buy for the price....and when not in use it can decorate your kitchen cabinets.
on November 5, 2012
I just received this today and I am overwhelmed with how nice this is. It is on the small side but more than adequate for a normal portion of Matcha. It is beautifully made. I could not be happier, and I am tempted to order another one while they are in stock! I love the Sakura pattern (Sakura are my favorite flower) so this bowl means a lot to me and I was happy to find it here on Amazon. Definitely happy with my purchase, and you will be too. :)
on August 27, 2013
This bowl is bigger than I thought it might be after reading other reviews. I think it's the perfect size and very pretty. Can't wait to use it! I bought matcha tea and found it didn't mix well, the way this bowl is proportioned will do the trick. It will also make the process of making the tea less routine and more special, using an authentic and pretty matcha bowl.
on January 6, 2014
I gave this as a gift to a friend who grew up drinking matcha. It has a beautiful soft floral design. It is enameled inside and around the room and has a rustic feel to the lower half of the outside and bottom. Adorable.
on February 7, 2014
...precious little bowl to receive tea out of, very peaceful experience. Up close the texture on the outside looks very much like cake icing, like you could eat it. I have decided that does not detract from the bowl or the experience of drinking out of it. I recommend and we're glad we got it. Also it's not too delicate, like you could drop it on kitchen linoleum and it wouldn't break.
on October 15, 2014
It's OK, but not as vivid as in the photo. If the makers had just not put that last coat of semi-opaque white over the flowers, it might look something like the photo. Mine's pretty washed out looking. It works for drinking matcha in my office at work though. It's nicer than a paper cup or coffee mug.
review image
on May 25, 2012
Although size of this bowl is not as big as i expected, the quality is terrific. I should say that it is a delicate work. I love it.
on April 14, 2014
Bought this as a present for my brother and he was surprised at how authentic and beautiful this bowl is. Yes, it is a bit petite but that's how it is supposed to be. Great buy, fast shipping would definitely buy again!
on December 14, 2015
Totally beautiful but way too small for me to make matcha. I can barely fit my bamboo whisk in it, let alone froth up my matcha. I use it for other things, but am disappointed I can't use it for matcha.
on March 11, 2014
Very nice product although the colors are not as vivid as they appear in the photo... that was a bit of a disappointment.