Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 24, 2011
I purchased SmartLash in September and have applied religiously, morning and night for 5 months now and do not see a bit of difference in my eye lash growth. I have used Latisse before too and that really worked wonders.. but it's much more expensive. Probably a reason for that! The only problem with Latisse (and probably other lash growth formulas) is that once you stop applying, your natural lashes eventually replace the long lashes.. therefore, you will have to continue to purchase and apply 2 X a day.
55 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2012
Decided to buy Smartlash after reading reviews and thinking "what do I have to lose?" Well, about $75.00 since I made the mistake of buying 2 of them. I have used Latisse in the past and it worked really well, it was the price that got to me. After 2 1/2 months of faithfully using Smartlash I decided maybe I wasn't applying enough... still NOTHING! So disappointed in this product. It does NOT work. This is the first time I have written a review for a product, but felt compelled to let others know what I now know.
on February 21, 2012
I've been using this product twice a day for over three weeks and there is absolutely no change in my lashes at all - I may as well be using water. It sounds like it has worked for other people but I've had no luck - I'm going to continue to use it til it's gone. Maybe it'll just take me longer. It was worth a try!
on May 25, 2012
I have used this product for over 6 weeks and nothing....absolutely nothing. So, I called to cancel. That only took 5 tries because I kept getting cut off. At one point, the phone was open and I could hear the representatives conversation.
on September 24, 2012
I used this until the bottle ran out which took a few months. It really didn't do anything. It maybe made my lashes slightly darker, but nothing really major. I found the same results by putting petroleum jelly on my eyelashes before bed. It's not worth the money and have found that a much cheaper product worked better.

I think I ended up using the brush for painting though, haha.
on December 6, 2012
I ordered in August, used twice daily. Saw/have seen almost NO difference (and indeed, perhaps NO difference). There are products out there that DO work, and I will choose another product in the future.Save your money.
on October 25, 2013
It works exactly as described. worth the money if you are willing to keep up with it you will see results
on September 7, 2014
I have used this product every day twice a day for 1 month now. It does not work! I see absolutely no change in my eye lashes. I will continue to use this until it is gone but will not purchase again. I may just have to bite the bullet and spend more on Latisse.
on February 24, 2013
It's so nice to be able to read reviews on products!!! This site saved me from wasting my money on this product and I thank everyone who posted a review. I am just sorry you lost your money!!!
on April 14, 2014
I have used this product for nearly 2 years and it really does work. I absolutely love it. Highly recommends.