4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Lanyards
Published on April 30, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but not made well!
Published on March 8, 2012 by Erin

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but not made well!, March 8, 2012
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
I purchased this item to use to carry my keys and whistle for work. I had had the item about 2 weeks when the first crystal detached and was lost. The next week 4 more came off. It is so cute and I get tons of compliments on it, unfortunately it does not seem durable. It does not get taken on or off a lot, so the wear I have given it is very gentle. I love the product, I just wish it was made better!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Lanyards, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Ordered this and one for my mother. I kept the smaller wristlet keychain and gave my mother the larger to my mom. She just moved into a Senior apartment and needs to keep her keys with her when walking the dog, visiting with neighbors and going to get her mail. This is perfect and very BLINGY. She's a total fashion fanatic so this is perfect for her. So far, we have not lost any stones-holding up well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sparkly, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Much prettier in person. The only thing I wish were different is if there was a clasp to take it on and off and if the string for your badge was retractable. But other that that, very nice!

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty not holding up, September 21, 2013
Helen Goldstein (Langhorne, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
This is a nice lanyard, then a week later ALL of the crystals start falling off and the material is rubbing my neck. won't buy this again

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a few days, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
This lanyard broke within 2 days of carrying it, not even wearing it. I was unable to wear the lanyard because it was too short for my taste. It landed right where a necklace would, which would have been perfect--if it was a pendant, not an ID badge and 3 keys. I then compromised and figured I would carry it instead. I found little glittery bits on myself for the next two days. The butterfly flew away or something, because that disappeared randomly. I was almost relieved when it broke the second day. I now have no idea where it is, and the only piece left is the silver clip that holds my keys and badge together. I'm so glad it was cheap--otherwise, this is one of those purchases I'd have to cringe about for a while.

I don't understand how one item can get so beat up going from the key card machine to my desk for two days, so I have to summarize that it is an inferior product. I now have to buy another lanyard (something else of course), but it was inexpensive so, you get what you pay for sometimes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Product is very stiff when first opened. As mine got looser, the gems started to fall out. Very cute product, but not an extremely good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond words for gorgeous, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
The stones fall off to easy, use something different to secure them. I have painted some of mine with a high gloss finger nail polish and that seems to help secure them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Wow, quick delivery!! Exactly what I expected!!

2.0 out of 5 stars "In stock", June 21, 2014
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Lanyard is ok, somewhat short, but it is not "rainbow" as claimed. I found it disturbing that it was listed as "in stock" but there was no notation that it was stocked in CHINA!

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty but ..., May 16, 2014
This review is from: Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
this one is really pretty it will match on anything color of clothing but the problem those glitters will only last for a week...

Rate and Discover Movies