5.0 out of 5 stars if you work hard then you need a pair of these..
Published on July 17, 2012 by wisemen

3.0 out of 5 stars decent boots
Great design, nice looking paid of boots. The leather and sole are high quality. They are larger than expected and I thought they would be more comfortable. I had to buy a pair of insoles for comfort.
Published 3 months ago by ces1001

5.0 out of 5 stars if you work hard then you need a pair of these.., July 17, 2012
These Irish Setter work boots are the best money i have ever spent for a pair of work boots ..they are as comfortable ten weeks later as the first time you tried them on ....if you work hard then you really need a pair of these ....im a ups worker and im on my feey all day anywhere from 10 -14 hours a day and i get all the support and stability and comfort i need with these boots....great job Red Wing for looking out for the working people....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work boot!, September 13, 2012
I usually buy carhartt boots but my favorite boot has been discontinued. This boot looks better in person and was a bit stiff at first. I am on my feet all day and by the end of the first day the boot was worn in and very comfortable. With all the walking I do all day I didnt have to worry about my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've ever owned period, January 23, 2013
So comfortable, and really cool looking.

I have gotten a ton of comments on these. I will own a pair of these for the rest of my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase!, May 17, 2013
Steve Skirvin (Franklin, Indiana) - See all my reviews
I work for a small utility company and end up doing a wide variety of work, so I took my time in picking a boot that would be comfortable, hold up well, and was affordable. I gladly say that these boots, especially when matched with a decent pair of socks, have gone beyond what I expected. They also look as great as they feel. My co-workers said I looked as if I came out of a time machine, but I actually like the throw back moc-toe look with the thick sole. After about two days of work, which included a lot of walking, the boots were broken in and feeling great. Highly reccomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for a great price, July 24, 2014
I have always bought red wings... I own around 8 pair's and I always try to buy the ones that are made in USA but unfortunately most of them are not. ...I know these are made by red wings and are made in China AND ARE HALF PRICE. .... AND ARE BROKEN IN FROM FACTORY. ...well from now on these are my boots. ...I bought a pair for work and a pair for going out. ... THE MOST COMFORTABLE boots I have ever bought that from the first time I wore them the felt completely broken in. ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish setter, September 10, 2012
This boot is wonderful! You can find the same boot under the redwing brand as well. The sole has a tough layer over the normal foam so these wear well! Get some great footbeds such as "sole" brand and you will be thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, March 30, 2014
Bought these for my husband. He usually wears Wolverine. He loves them, fit great! Also not a heavy boot which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot!, November 11, 2013
Comfortable boot. Appears to be rugged and durable. I purchased the 2E which is wide enough for me. Not extra wide but wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Boot so far, November 16, 2014
Im a rod buster so we tear up boots better than anyone!
Work has been slow so only had em laced up for 2 full work days to be honest. They broke in good and easy after one day, leather has softened up nicely.
I've done packing, tying, cutoff saw, wall climbing and no seem splits yet, look to be solid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 9, 2014
The style and fit of this boot are amazing. I felt they fit true to size and felt great out of the box (no break in period required). As far as the look, they are awesome as the pictures indicate; the colors shown accurately depict the product. I would highly recommend this item as they are a great value.

Irish Setter Men's 6" 83605 Work Boot