5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them!
My husband is very picky and is very hard to buy for especially shoes but he absolutely loves these boots. Says they are his favorite & best boots he has ever had.
Published 8 months ago by Kyle P.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really waterproof when riding a motorcycle
These boots are comfortable and great for yard or heavier work. I was interested in them because they were advertised as waterproof. They are NOT waterproof. I used them on a motorcycle ride and rode about 65 miles in the rain. The boots let dampness in after about 30 miles and it took the boots a few days to dry.

I love the look of these boots. One thing...
Published 3 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really waterproof when riding a motorcycle, May 22, 2014

I love the look of these boots. One thing I do not like about the wellingtons though is for whatever reason, every pair I have ever bought seems to pull calf length boots all the way down to your heal. Has anyone else experienced this with wellington boots? If you know the right kind of socks that dont sag all the way down, I would love to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them!, December 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars ... seemed more supportive in the heal and therefore more comfortable. My feet and ankles tire more quickly in ..., July 12, 2014
Bought these because Redwing discontinued their wellington which seemed more supportive in the heal and therefore more comfortable. My feet and ankles tire more quickly in these boots which never happened in the Redwing. With that said, ok for the money (sale price not msrp).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Irish Setter Men's Wellington Work Boot (Shoes)
Best boot I have ever owned ,tread last for ever and toe is built tough.They are great looking boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs strong, August 14, 2014
Oh well Now I have 3 pr. of Irish Settter's. The oldest is 14 years. The tread lasts a long time, and is a no-track dirt in type.
The leather is soft. The sizes run real close to true.

Irish Setter Men's Wellington Work Boot