Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on January 2, 2012
Well the bag arrived and was visually appealing but it is a poorly crafted bag....

i got this bag for my girlfriend and it already tore the metal fascets that hold the bag together came undone and the strap no longer stays together

i need to contact the seller and see what they wanna do
on January 1, 2012
This is a simply lovely bag and I love it! BUT..I agree with others on her that discuss the issue of the material. It does seem rather thin and that it could rip very easily and once it does rip my guess is that there is not much you can do with it. I do like iron fist stuff..it is really neat and unique. I am not sure if I will carry this purse other than for special outings because of the concern for how well it will hold up.ON the up side..the design is beautiful and vibrant. Would have been great if bag was lined in a bright or contrasting color so you could see inside it--it is lined in black (all my stuff I need tends to gravitate towards the bottom of the bag and it is hard to find a black phone in a black bag). I had my eye on the werewolf bag sold on amazon, but I am waiting to see how long this one holds up.
on November 4, 2011
I ordered this because it was appealing to my eyes and it came with a shoulder strap. Yes, the colors are awesome, the bag itself is alright.

The problem that I have is, the shoulder strap attaches too low on the bag, therefore, the bag has a tendency on tipping and not hanging properly if hung on the back of a chair or hook, and the handles themselves are a tad bit too heavy as they make looking in the bag for a quick item, frustrating. It would work better without the shoulder strap and used solely as a tote bag.

It does have a lot of room inside though. It's not worth the hassle unless a tote is something you are wanting and not a multi-purpose bag.

All in all, if you don't mind the problems I've had and have more patience than I, then this is the bag for you. I have nothing but respect for the manufacturer and what they have entitled this bag to be. I would say I'm too picky.
on January 4, 2016
I adore this bag. It is beautiful in real life and I get random compliments on it consistently. It has held up well for me as both a purse and a diaper bag over the last 3 years. Would definitely recommend.
on December 28, 2012
In the picture, it looks amazing. The colours are vivid and the imagery is something I love. The bright pink bows tie the colours in together and give it that little pop of girly frill without it being over done.

The bag is huge! Lots of funky pockets and zippers.

The handles however are stupidly heavy. The "shoulder strap" isn't long enough. it's barely bigger than the actual handles and if you love tossing bags over your shoulder to cross your chest, this will leave the bag sitting up under your armpit.

Material is this weird vinyl/pleather sort of fabric. I'm curious to see how long it will last in -30 type temperatures.

Speaking of colder climates, this WILL NOT be shipped to Canada. For the life of me, I didn't know why. Couldn't figure it out! Nothing was listed as to a reason as to why. Not on Amazon, nor on their actual webpage. I was completely boggled. I ordered it, had it sent to a friend's in the states and they in turn shipped it to me. Found out that the bag is made with items that have the potential to cause cancer (what doesn't now a days?) and contains lead. There was also some other information about regulations with the state of California. I passed that info along to the person I was giving it to for a Yule/Christmas gift.

We'll see how it goes! Love the design though. Riveting and perfect for the person who loves zombies and other macabre things!
on August 29, 2012
I give this four stars, even though I like the purse. The reason for this is because it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, so it feels a bit bulky. Also, the strap it provides is a bit further down the purse, so when you use the shoulder strap the top portion of the purse tends to fold over and it makes for some slightly uncomfortable carrying. Without the strap, awesome! Despite these two things, I still love the purse!
on June 2, 2011
I've received several compliments on this gorgeous bag. It is very big so it fits all of the random things I like to carry around. It has two zipper pockets on the exterior that are extremely handy! The customer service of the seller is phenomenal! Super nice and quick in responses.
on February 11, 2013
I was iffy when i first odered this bag, it is a thiner material but its holding up very well, better than i expected. and it looks just as gorgeous as the photo.
I have yet to find any complaints about this bag!
on July 7, 2011
Bag was bigger than I expected which is perfect because I do carry a lot stuff. Beautiful colors and it comes with an extra strap. Overall I am very satisfied.
on July 6, 2011
I LOVE this purse, it's beautiful and also comes with a long strap which I was so happy to fin dout !
If you want the purse- BUY it, I did and I'm so glad :)