5.0 out of 5 stars Product review
The shipping was fast and they handled my package well. I love the feel of the wallet and the inside is amazing, I love all the slots for the cards and I have a place to put my pen and change.
Published 13 months ago by Mya (White Cherry Co.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it, wish it was better made
So I've actually had 2 of these. The first one lasted a week before the snap completely pulled off. Sent it back, got a new one. This new one has lasted me about a year, but I need to clarify that Im a stay at home mom, and my big excitement is going grocery shopping every 2 weeks on payday. Thats the ONLY TIME this sees use. Once every 2 weeks, at usually about 2 stores,...
Published 11 months ago by KT Keyhole

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been five, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Iron Fist Werewolf I'll Rip Your Arm Off Clutch Wallet (Apparel)
It would have been five, but the stitching is already tearing. Just like with the shoes. I like that they're all vegan, but something needs to be done about the quality of construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product review, June 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodish, May 10, 2013
Pretty good quality, the only thing I'm worried about is the button pulls up a little too much that I think it is going to come off.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, but..., April 11, 2013
It fits everything that I need in it, and I love the way it looks. The only concern that I have is that it comes with a notice that says "PROPOSITION 65 WARNING This product contains lead and other chemicals that are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm" I really like this wallet, but I don't want to get cancer if I keep it. Can anyone else who bought this tell me what you think? I don't understand why they couldn't make this product without it being harmful.

I would for sure recommened this to anyone who isn't worried about the lead problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend Love It, March 15, 2013
Marty Dobbins (PENSACOLA, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my girlfriend. Great craftmanship and looks nice. Everything she carries fits well and she gets compliments all the time about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monsteriffic., February 25, 2013
I love anything horror and gore, I just ordered a new monster purse, and the wolf-man was one that was on there, so I had to get this. The material is soft, the colors are vibrant, and the red bow is a cute touch. I have only had it a week and already got compliments on it, and a few upturned noses. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Fist Werewolf Clutch, January 15, 2013
got this for my wife as a B-day present, she loves it, she even threw her old abercrombie and fitch wallet out! need I say more?
It came as presented online, good buy overall

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite wallet, October 16, 2012
Ihatepennames (New Rochelle, NY) - See all my reviews
I purchased this wallet about a year or 2 ago and I use it every day. It's extremely durable, big enough to fit everything I carry (Which is a lot) and I get alot of compliments aon it.

The only downfall is that it's difficult to remove my ID from the clear plastic chamber of death. I didn't deduct a star because that happens in most wallets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Werewolfy goodness, January 18, 2012
I was already partial to the werewolf line from Iron Fist, and this wallet only makes me love it more.
The zippered compartment has a wee divider if you like to keep your quarters separated from those other useless coins.
The other half of the wallet is dedicated to a million little hide-y pockets for cards and whatever else your brain can dream up. I've forgotten which pocket I put cash in before. The vinyl holding the cards is a little stiff, so your quick-draw credit-card swiping will be slowed, but time will probably loosen it up.
Oh, and the wallet has TEETH and a BOW. Need I say more? (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 27, 2010
Brianna (QUINCY, MASSACHUSETTS, US) - See all my reviews
This wallet is amazing. I have another one from Iron Fist (the zombie one). And the quality is amazing. Lots of pockets and spaces. Wicked cute design and bow detail. And this one even has a velety clasp. Just really great quality.

Rate and Discover Movies