5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!!!
These shoes are honestly some of the most comfortable shoes EVER. I work in a building with horribly hard floors and am comfortable all day. The bottoms are thin, so walking around on gravel or rough surfaces can be uncomfortable.

The sizing was perfect- I have wide feet and they worked out just fine with no pinching whatsoever.

Great pattern, and...
Published on July 31, 2012 by Jae

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes...but too small!
Published on September 18, 2012 by Brienne Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!!!, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Iron Fist Womens 'Sugar Witch' Flat Shoe (Apparel)

Great pattern, and I like the jingle when I walk (if you're going to wear clothing from Iron Fist, you're TRYING to turn heads. That's the point.).

Despite wearing them a lot, the charms have not fallen off- they're very well attached. The only real wear on them is where the foil pattern inside the shoe is wearing down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes...but too small!, September 18, 2012
First off, let me start saying that I LOVE Iron Fist Shoes. I already own 2 pairs of Iron Fist Heels that fit fantastic. So when I saw these, I knew I had to have them. They shipped out right away and arrived here where we are stationed at in Korea very quickly. They look beautiful...but as I tried them on, I quickly realized there was NO way my foot was going to fit into them. I wear an 11..and the other 2 pairs of I.F. shoes that I own fit very true to size. Unfortunately these were a good full size too small. Unfortunately they don't make them any bigger,otherwise I'd definitely buy the next size up...but keep that in mind when ordering these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING Flats, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Iron Fist Womens 'Sugar Witch' Flat Shoe (Apparel)
These shoes are exactly what I was hoping for. Vibrant colors. Sizing is a little off, I wear a size 9 1/2 and purchased a 9 (only size they had) so I was worried, but they fit perfect! VERY comfortable, barely any padding but doesn't make your feet hurt. The only thing I disliked, is the bow covers up the skull, which I think, is the main part of the shoe, but other than that, very impressed overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 13, 2012
I received these and am so pleased with them! The colors are so vivid and the price is great for the quality of the shoes. The only thing is I sound like tinker bell when I walk due to the charms but they are so cute I don't even care. These are awesome!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but run small, November 26, 2013
Look great. Other reviews spoke about the jingle from the charms. The shoes were so cute that I could get over that. They run a little small and narrow. Seems to be good quality but I havent worn them too much because of the size. Quick trips only for me. Perhaps I can stretch them out a little. They are a soft material so they don't dig in or cause a callous.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet and witchy flats, September 14, 2012
I wear between and 8.5 and a 9 (us) in shoes. I am normally a medium width kinda lady but I wanted these so very badly. I already own the same print in heel form so I just had to have these. I bought the 9 wide and they are a little loose but not to big to be unbearable. They are comfortable to wear but could use a little more cushion in the shoe. Over all I am enjoying them. The dangling charms are tightly secured and I don't make tons of noise when I walk in these.

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Iron Fist Womens 'Sugar Witch' Flat Shoe (Apparel)
I have been wearing these shoes everyday for about a month. I have gotten compliment after compliment on them. I would have given them a 5 rating, but unfortunately the flats seem to run half a size small. So they are a little bit tight, but it doesnt stop me from wearing them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love ironfist !!!, March 23, 2014
Love love love these shoes so comfortable ! Lil annoyed that I paid more then it said they where then a duty on top of that when I finally got to pick them up from post office 2 days late

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!!, March 16, 2014
These shows are amazing!!! they fit well but and stretch out a little after wearing. They look nice just don't use them for walking all day as they don't have cushion. There great for up-down daily work though and look great with grey and pink outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, March 13, 2014
Fit as expected. Many compliments on these and they are so super cute. Huge IronFist fan and these do not disappoint.

Iron Fist Womens 'Sugar Witch' Flat Shoe