Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 14, 2011
I bought this item in January 2011. It is now May 2011 and my zombie handbag is already falling apart. The straps for the bag started to come apart 2 months after purchasing it. Also the inner black lining of the handbag started ripping 3 months after purchase. I take care of everything I own because I expect it to last awhile. I would not advise buying any of Iron Fist's simalar handbags because of the poor quality.
on November 26, 2011
I loved the idea of a zombie purse, and it is very cute. However, after a couple of months, the purse handles started fraying. The purse is not usable any longer. I intend to take it to a shoe repair shop to get new handles, but wanted others to know that the product doesn't last but a few months.
on August 24, 2014
It's a huge bag. A HUUUUGE bag. It's not some dinky purse that you put your tampons and your little wallet in, it's actually big enough to fit your bedroom. Now, obviously that's an exaggeration, but I am dead serious when I say it is huge.
Now, the material for the bag is nice. Very nice. Although, over time, it will rip near the handles and get puncture wounds and all that. But it's been about a year now, and I still have mine and I take it everywhere. This is an amazing bag if you like to carry around your life with you wherever you go.
on August 22, 2014
Love Love Love this Bag its really Big and super cute and its all about zombies who wouldn't love it! Every time I go out I get a lot of compliments This by far is my favorite bag I have ever owned and I would totally recommend it to Everyone!
on March 29, 2014
I have wanted this purse and matching wallet for over a year and was so disappointed when it began to fall apart after just one week. The front pockets are perfect size for a phone and keys. Well one pocket frayed and left a whole into the interior of the bag lining during the first week. Not a month later, I noticed the handles were fraying and breaking apart. Fast forward two months and we find the other front pocket had a hole AND the bag lining came apart along the entire zipper seam on one side. I did see everything back together and continued using until I found the outside color was cracking and peeling off. I've had this bag and matching wallet for 6 months and it is no longer usable. This is the most pricey bag I've ever purchased and had the shortest life. No complaints about the wallet though.
on January 2, 2013
This purse is super cute and larger than I expected. It has more than one pocket which always comes in handy. However the material is rather cheap. A few month after I bought it it ended up getting a hole on the bottom and the straps are ripping off. If your intentions are to use this purse for everyday I wouldn't suggest it unless you switch between the should strap and across the body strap which it down include.
on April 11, 2016
I'm always skeptical about the quality of a product that I order online, because I can't touch it and inspect every inch of it. I've had this purse for a few years now, used it a lot (was my primary, every day purse for over a year), and it's still in perfect shape. The inside zipper pocket is a good size, and the other inner pockets are great for things like chopstick, pens, and sanitizer. The outer zipper pockets are also convenient and take away some of the weight from the purse. Overall, it's a quality purse, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. The matching wallet is worth purchasing, too!
on March 20, 2013
Purse is super cute.. i have the matching shoes and wallet. I must say it's a very very large bag.. almost like a tote bag. I can see what the other reviews were saying about it not looking like it will hold up.. doesn't look like the "best" made bag.. but time will tell.. i just got it today.

I love the 2 zipper pockets on the outside.. very eye catching.. super cute.. over all adorable purse!
on April 10, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this bag!
The quality of the bag is great considering the price, however if you "abused" this bag it could easily get tore or a bow come off, but with good care it could last you for a while.

The size of the bag is listed in the product description, but until you have it in your hands it is hard to imagine just how big it actually is. I am the mother of two toddlers so I'm not complaining, but if your looking for a small bag THIS IS NOT IT. It is close to a tote size, and could easily be used as a verrrryyy cool dipper bag.

The two pockets in the front are deeper than I had expected, and I love the fact that the zipper closing the top of the bag goes all the way across instead of just a bit in the middle like some bags(no one can stick their hands in it without me knowing haha).

Overall I LOVE it! It's super cute, and I get complements on it all the time!
on August 4, 2013
I have Zombie Stomper shoes, so for my birthday a family member thought it would be great to get me the matching bag and I LOVED it. Unfortunately, the inner lining ripped out in a matter of a couple of months exposing the layer of foam underneath. The bag is large, roomy and was excellent in every way until it broke. I've tried to repair it and can't :/ Get the Zombie Stomper shoes (they come in heels and flats) or the Zombie Chomper "Dead Broke" or "Gold Digger" wallet/clutch - I bought one for a friend who loved my shoes and who loves zombies in general. This was a couple of years ago and it's still in use! Skip the bag.