Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on July 20, 2010
This game was fun and somewhat easy at the beginning. The cool part was upgrading your iron man suits or your war machine suit.

The The bummer is that not all levels are easy. A few levels are just really hard (you have to fight a robot as tall as a skyscraper). Some levels have a time limit.

The last con is that the game really had nothing to do with the movie. You dont get to fight whiplash at all. That should have been the major part of the game.

Something really fun though is the amount of suits you can unlock.
You need to get tech points to upgrade your suit.

Overall the beginning and middle are fun but the end gets difficult. I would give it a five star but some levels were really hard.
on May 5, 2013
This is a awesome game it is tons of fun. this game is just as good as the first one. it really does not go by the movie. but that's okay you get to play as war machine. I think iron man 2 is the only game that features war machine as a playable character and that's one of the reasons I liked it so much and it is also fun. if you have not played this game then I recommend you do
on March 1, 2011
Don't waste your Wii budget on this one. It's hard to manipulate, the graphics are ordinary, and the whole package is just, plain ordinary. Especially for the die hard Iron Man fan, let this one pass.
on October 3, 2010
this game is so great I love how you can switch between different suits and I like the weapons to a lot better than the first one
on July 18, 2013
Iron man 2 on Nintendo wii is really fantastic to play, just a terrific game. I really enjoyed ever minute of game play great graphics and story line.
on September 19, 2015
nothing wrong with the game I have fun playing Iron Man 2 but I Iike the Xbox 360 version better it felt good
on December 26, 2010
I bought this game for my 5 year son as he loves iron man and even asked for this specific game. Both my 5 yr and 13 yr old sons enjoy this game; the only complaint that I've heard from them is that the game is only one player.
on October 19, 2012
I baught this for my husband but my 6 year old and my 3 year old love it just as much as he does they are always arguing over it.
on December 31, 2012
New product received in good condition. My son just loved it - says it has great graphics and great game play but he could be bias too cause he's a big Iron Man fan lol.
on December 17, 2012
Product is new and sealed in the box. Its a Xmas gift for my 9 yr old son. He should love it. Shipping time was good. I would buy again