Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Iron Man: Armored Adventures Season 2 Vol 2
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 13, 2012
I love this series and this DVD has some great episodes on it. I have been watching this series and have to say that this season was a great one. I was a bit disappointed that there were only six episodes on the DVD when there are over 20 in the entire season, but I guess others will come out at a later point. If you have never experienced this cartoon you are missing out as it brings the best of Iron Man out and through great artistry and plot, you get drawn into the series, and they keep you there for the entire season (or at least they kept me). I highly recommend this season of the series and this DVD... you will not be disappointed!
on February 14, 2015
Good.
on November 26, 2012
Hey I like it and that's all your going to get unless you have to put in more words which is rediculous!
on January 8, 2013
two problems:
1 - you can't get all of season 2 on one disc yet, so each volume only has 6 episodes, and only 2 volumes available (as of 12/12)
2 - Season 2, IMHO, is not as good as 1. We miss the adventures in the search for the Makluan (sp?) rings. This season has a completely different feel. It's not that it's bad, it's just missing a particular element of fun that we were enjoying in Season 1.

Also, our kids are on the younger side (K/1st grade) and Season 2 is "older," more scary stuff, more intense action, situations they don't really get, etc. The bad guy action is much more pronounced. We severely limit their watch time of this. I still think this
on June 19, 2014
I know there are real live movies of Iron Man but there are not enough out there to satisfy me!
so I bought the next best thing which are Iron Man Cartoons. I give these episodes of
Iron Man Two Thumbs up!!
on January 1, 2013
I love this purchase and I would recommend it to any one to purchase this item for their fun and excitement!
on February 10, 2013
Good toy for my grandson. He liked it.. Was a great christmas present for a little boy. Great price in it.
on February 8, 2013
Redheads everywhere. It is great, way better and different than the movies. Aniimated like the awesome Batman movies. Not as good as Batman and the Red Mas, but hey what is... Iron man as a teen, team work, KO'd in every episode, not a spoiled rich, only super genius, brat, playboy none Super hero like Tony Stark in the movies. Set in the near future with other super genius, rich, techno - mages (Babylon 5) like villians. Great imaginative young writers, well directed,acted, drawn. I'm 29+ and will be watching more.