5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great
This watch is a little larger than it looks in the pictures but i'm pretty happy its not a tiny piece of plastic.
The LED lights are a little hard to see when you're directly in the bright sun but its still visible enough to tell time.

Pros:
Hidden watch
Sturdy
bright
easy-to-use

Cons:
Hard to see when its bright outside...
Published on September 29, 2012 by James

3.0 out of 5 stars Directions confusing, worked but nothing more than a gimick
The lights look cool but don't stay on you have to press the button to view the time, it's complicated to set the time and if you just want it as a gimicky sort of toy then it's fine but don't expect an actual time piece.
Published 7 months ago by david martinez

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Great, September 29, 2012
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)

Pros:
Hidden watch
Sturdy
bright
easy-to-use

Cons:
Hard to see when its bright outside (not that bad)
A little big (any watch store can take out a few links)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I have the black Iron Samurai Inspired Watch with the red Led and it is really stylish and goes with about any thing and the thing is no one knows it's a watch until you press the top button to show the time and conserves battery life i've had mine for almost a year and the battery still hasn't died and i plan on buying this one eventually and also people are surprised on how much it costs and hoe reliable it is for the price i recommend it to any one who is thinking to buy one

4.0 out of 5 stars Jan's review, October 19, 2012
Jan "book crazy" (Oak Ridge, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
This watch was for my Grandson, and he loved it. All of his friends are very impressed and wanted to know where he purchased it. Product arrived on time or before and was in excellent condition. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vary stylish and cool, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I got this and when people started asking me about it and how my bracelet lights up. at first it takes them a while in confusion to discover how to read it and how awesome it is. Once i tell them I got it for less then 10$ they were pretty shocked. Anyways, this product looks phenomenal and keeps time fairly well. It comes with a fairly small-medium instruction page that is vary useful. The paper is in English.
The light shines for approximately 3 seconds, I made 1 attempt to time it and I got 3.17 seconds but I have bad reaction time so it's probably 3 seconds flat. The watch lights up when the A Button is press (The one on top).
All in all, beautiful product, probably getting one more for my friend's birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I am happy this watch came in 1 week & a day very fast! Came in with instructions very useful & I am Very SATISFIED Arrived today!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I love my Samurai - Japanese watch. I wear it on a daily basis and I've not had any problems whatsoever. Everyone who's seen it on my wrist has asked me what it is. When I show them, they're all surprised at how unique it is. A few of my co-workers have ordered themselves one. I just hope we don't all start walking around with the same watch. Lol
When I first got it, I had to remove two of the links (one from each side), to fit my wrist. It was not a problem to do it myself. It's kept time very well and it hasn't lost its shine. You can't beat the price for a stainless steel watch! It's lightweight and wears well. The best money I've ever spent. I recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Directions confusing, worked but nothing more than a gimick, May 8, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to see, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I was intrigued by the cleverness of this bracelet-watch combo.
The bracelet looks nice, but the numbers are hard to see in sunlight, and you need to push the buttons with your other hand in order to see the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Compliments, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I have lost count of the number of compliments I have gotten on this watch! Everyone loves it, and so do I! Quality is great and after having 2 links taken out, it fits perfectly!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within 30 minutes of wearing it in the living room, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Iron Samurai - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch (Watch)
I didn't expect the highest craftsmanship in the land when I purchased this watch, however I expected a bit more than what I got.

**EDIT** I opened the back to see if perhaps the battery was loose and discovered that it is so poorly made that they didn't even fill all the screw holes with screws holding together the internal components of the watch!

Firstly, the angle of the picture hides it but the face of the watch is very obvious, which to be honest is the least disappointing part of the watch. As to be expected with a cheap watch direct from overseas the quality of the material is low which is evident in the weight.
Within 30 minutes of wearing the watch (which by the way has a VERY small band) the watch stopped displaying time even after hitting the button to bring it out of *sleep* or *power saving* mode. When it finally did respond to button press the lights would light up in a very odd and irregular pattern that did not display the time or any number at all for that matter. Lastly once the lights came on they have yet (an hour later) to go back off, I suspect not only is it very cheap and broken, but the battery will be dead soon.

On the plus side the blue lighting looks nice and crisp when they work.