The Ironman Adventure offers a natural, upright positioning and easy-to-use console.
- Patented design provides a more natural, upright positioning during your workout which means better balance, stability, and ultimately better performance
- Low-impact total body workout features synchronized upper and lower body movement
- Ergonomic 21-inch stride length provides a comfortable elliptical motion
- Narrow pedal spacing of just 1.5-inch is the closest in the industry
- Blue and Yellow Backlit LCD
- Electronics feature software that allows you to monitor your body fat percentage and BMI (body mass index); helps keep you on track to meet your fitness goals
- EKG pulse grips (monitor your heart rate) are conveniently mounted on the handlebars to keep your workouts safe and effective
- 16 levels of resistance provide a variety of exercise options for all fitness levels
- Sealed commercial bearings at main pivot points ensure superior smoothness and durability
- Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
- Can be used in forward or reverse direction to utilize multiple muscle groups
- Commercial quality heavy gauge steel frame
- Front transport wheels for moving your equipment
- Water bottle holder included
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Assembled dimensions:: 47 by 29.5 by 68 inches (L x W x H)
About Ironman Fitness
Engineered for endurance, strength, speed, stamina, and performance, Ironman Fitness is continually striving to define the fitness industry. Their collection features top-of-the-line treadmills, stationary cycles, elliptical trainers, weight benches, and single- and multi-station exercise machines. The features on Ironman's fitness equipment introduced over the years have become the standards of today. With superior components, multiple patents, and award-winning products, Ironman's fitness products have consistently exceeded the expectation of customers and are the heart of a true champion.
Parts and Customer Service Information
Treadmill Doctor is now providing parts and technical support for Ironman and Keys fitness related products. Please visit Treadmill Doctor's web site for more information, call them at (800) 750-4766 to get technical assistance, or email them at email@example.com.
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.