5.0 out of 5 stars a life saver
Published on May 4, 2009 by Lisa Henderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ironman 2000 good, not great
Firstly, packing from Amazon was non-existent. Unit arrived in an unstrapped, almost open box, and parts box was damaged. Amazing that only 1 washer was missing. Assembly is quite easy but the diagrams could be a lot clearer. One of the bolt sizes is not covered by the included wrenches, so you need to have your own. Seems Ironman added a pivot arm reinforcement plate at...
Published on November 30, 2011 by Brian Rawson

5.0 out of 5 stars a life saver, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
This is a great product, and a great price. It took roughly 50 minutes to assemble and I consider myself pretty handy. I went slow to make sure everything was correct. Also I was recovering from a pretty major back/hip injury. I first used it at about a 45 degree angle for about 30 seconds. But that short period was amazing. My right foot had numbness for about 6 months. That 1st short period cause a pins and needle feeling in my leg, and a warm feeling went from my hip to my foot. That helped my leg more that the hundreds of dollars that I had spent on massage therapist and doctors in the last couple of months. That being said this isn't a miricle cure all for all back problems. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and I feel about 85% now.

Now I am including the inversion table in my everyday therapy routine. In the morning I use the table for about 2-3 minutes at an agle of about 60 degrees. In the afternoon I use it at full inversion for about 5 minutes. I also walk for about 20 minutes once or twice a day, more on weekends. Also I stretch at night as much as I can tolerate.

Bottom line if you have back/leg pain due to compressed or bulging disk, this will probably help. For me it has help significantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ironman 2000 inversion tqble, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
This is an elegant,durable, aesthetically pleasing machine. Simple and sturdy. The only difficulty that was encountered on assembly was slightly misalligned screwholes for attaching the feet(step # 1).Try putting the screws in without the feet to see if they're in parallel. If not, you will imediately see what you're up against and save yourself a lot of frustration. This "defect" does not warrant downgrading the machine.It is everything I had wanted for inversion, and stores almost instantly in three managabale pieces. The hardest part is admitting when it's time to get off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, economical price, April 27, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
There were so many inversion tables to choose from, it took me several weeks to decide which one to purchase. Finally, I selected the Ironman Gravity 2000. I was worried that the low price would be an indicator of lesser quality, but that was not the case. It took approximately 45 minutes for my husband and me to assemble. The ankle supports and padded back are extremely comfortable and after using the table twice a day for 2 weeks my back is feeling quite better. I'm glad I made the right choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironman Gravity 2000 - Great Table!, June 3, 2010
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
I have some C-Spine degeneration and lots of pain in my arms, and since surgery is not an option for me right now, my Husband suggested an inversion table. Having never used an inversion table before, I thoroughly shopped for a table that would be comfortable; as my Husband told me, and I had read the same thing- that the ankle support was what 'makes the table.' After reading most of the reviews on tons of tables, I decided on this one. It arrived within two days and was very easy to assemble- my Husband and I put it together in a couple of hours while we were watching TV. It is a very solid, well-built table. The ankle braces are very well padded, fully & easily adjustable, and are comfortable, once you find the adjusted 'fit' for you. I wear a pair of socks so they don't pull on my skin, and I'm good to hang for 10 minutes twice a day. The table part is super comfortable and well padded, but I noticed it made my lower back hurt a bit, so I added a lower back support (a little lumbar pillow works well- just make sure it is within table reach!), which took care of that issue. My husband said this is a common issue with all tables- that you might need additional lower back support. The table balances on a fulcrum, so you can tip/balance yourself with small arm movements- this was fun to play around with- just be careful if you do this as you can flip yourself pretty quickly. The arm bars are a must and I wouldn't buy a table without them- they allow you to control your movements (getting back up) on the table very easily. I had to build up my tolerance to hanging upside down (It took me about 10 days to find the "just right" spot on the ankles, and to be able to tolerate the full feeling in my head and my pets in my face- who thought I was trying a 'new' way to play with them- LOL). It is super relaxing, and best of all, it has helped my pain (I have gone from a 9/10 pain level to a 2/10, and am able to sleep better at night)!! I haven't been on our table for about two weeks due to travel,so I will re-start my routine...I would carry it with me if I could! I highly recommend this table- very sturdy and comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars The back saver....., May 7, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
I had reservations regarding this product when I first started researching it. I decided to buy...When I received the table I had it operational in about an hour. We both use the table to relieve back pain and it has been a great success. We began with very short sessions and have now worked up to 15 minutes per session several times a day. In closing, we are very happy that we purchased this. We recommend that anyone with similiar problems should consider purchasing this table.

Bob and Dottie
Tusculum, TN

5.0 out of 5 stars Ankle clamps are superior to other benches, December 2, 2009
Junky "joe_joe_" (Santa Monica, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
A friend of mine has a different inversion table with a different mechanism for holding your feet. I remember feeling insecure like my heels were going to slip out and I'd fall on my head. My feet became fatigued after just a few minutes. So I noticed that this bench had a different mechanism that instead clamps your ankles down. Immediately after trying this bench I could feel the difference. The ankle clamps on this machine feel nice and secure. The machine itself is built like a rock. I don't know what the $400 machines have but I don't care; This machine works fine. My only complaint is the assembly instructions. I am REALLY good at putting things together but this took me at least 2 hours. I could not tell heads or tails how to differentiate which nut, screw or washer was which, and where they go. This instruction diagrams were also very tiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars gravity 2000 inversion table, April 8, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
Researched many inversion tables and felt this table was the one for me.
Arrived in timely fashion. We put it together in about an hour, would have liked alittle more direction. Very sturdy and easy to use. Ankle clamps are excellent with no discomfort when holding you in place. Table itself has nice thick foam padding and comfortable to use. Good handles for pulling yourself back into upright position. Very very well built, for people weighing over 200lbs. Good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, July 6, 2009
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
I've had back pain for over 10 years. I love to play golf, volleyball, basketball, weightlift, etc...but because of my back I am very limited to what I can do becuase of the pain I would feel the day after. This isn't some miracle product, but from what I can tell, I actually have little to no back pain. I've been using this for about 3 weeks and my back feels much better. The product itself is very sturdy, I was afraid because of the price it would be cheap, but it is very sturdy and a solid product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite impressed, May 26, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
I am truly impressed with this inversion table. My first time on it (only a couple of minutes), I immediately noticed a huge difference. I felt as though I was standing straighter. Another benefit were my knees. My knees normally are a little more tender than they should be. After using the table (I didn't notice right off), my knees felt noticeably better. I also play golf and this is a must for golfers for the back stretching capabilities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Sturdy, June 29, 2010
This review is from: Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table (Sports)
I searched and searched all the inversion tables offered by Amazon.com. After reading the product descriptions and reviews, I decided this would be perfect for my husband who suffers from chronic back pain. We own an automotive repair center and my husband is regularly lifting and moving large items. I decided this would make a great Father's Day present for him. I was a little concerned about the assembly of the unit, since so many reviews mentioned it took a long time. He had it up and ready to use in 20 minutes. One minute I was upstairs emptying the dishwasher, next thing I know he was hanging upside in the bedroom.

Everyday he gets on for two 5 minute sessions. First he just hangs there perfectly straight and then he twists at his waist changing from side to side. He swears up and down that he could tell a difference after the first use. Every morning he would ask me to give him a great big bear hug to crack the bones on his back, since using the Gravity 2000 there has been no more cracks.

The only negative thing is that he states the ankle molded cushions are very uncomfortable. He tried wearing boots and sneakers but that did not seem to help, instead he just gets on with socks on. Maybe he will get use to it in time or I might be able to find some kind of foam padding that might help. The unit sits securely in place. No wobbling or concerns that it might tip over.

Solid product at a great price.

Ironman Gravity 2000 Inversion Table
$249.00 $177.65
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies