Whether you want to reduce back stress or fatigue or stimulate your blood circulation, the Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table makes a great household accessory. The inversion table contributes to your body's overall health by optimizing lumbar traction, thereby relieving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments. And when your back starts to relax, the rest of your body follows. The table can also help with such areas as increasing body flexibility for improved athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging due to gravity, and relieving lower backaches due to sitting or standing.
The Gravity 4000 boasts a durable tubular steel frame, a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish, and a memory-foam-vinyl-covered backrest with a removable lumbar pillow. More importantly, the inversion system is a breeze to use: once you rest your body against the nylon backrest and slip your feet into the ergonomically molded ankle cushions, simply reach your arms over your head. As your arms go up, your body gradually inverts up to 90 degrees. The only inputs are your energy and gravity itself.
Users will also appreciate the tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers, which keep the table stable while you invert, and the extra-long safety handles, which provide an easy return to an upright position. Other details include a height-adjustable frame up to 6 feet 6 inches; support for up to 300 pounds; vinyl safety side covers to protect hands and fingers; three starting inversion angles; and a patented, palm-activated adjusting ratchet ankle locking system. The Gravity 4000, which folds into a compact footprint for easy storage, measures 26 by 65 by 49 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 75 pounds.
About Ironman Fitness
Engineered for endurance, strength, speed, stamina, and performance, Ironman Fitness is continually striving to define the fitness industry. Their collection features top-of-the-line treadmills, stationary cycles, elliptical trainers, weight benches, and single- and multi-station exercise machines. The features on Ironman's fitness equipment introduced over the years have become the standards of today. With superior components, multiple patents, and award-winning products, Ironman's fitness products have consistently exceeded the expectation of customers and are the heart of a true champion.
Compare these Ironman Inversion Tables
| || || || || || || || || |
|Backrest ||Nylon ||Vinyl Covered Foam ||Vinyl Covered Foam ||Nylon ||Vinyl Covered Foam ||Vinyl Covered Foam ||Nylon ||Vinyl Covered Foam |
|Lumbar Support ||No ||No ||Yes ||No ||No ||No ||No ||Yes |
|Steel Frame ||Standard ||Standard ||Heavy-Duty ||Extra-Wide ||Extra-Wide ||Extra-Wide ||Standard ||Heavy-Duty |
|Weight Capacity (in pounds) ||300 ||300 ||300 ||325 ||325 ||325 ||300 ||325 |
|10-Level Locking System ||Tether Strap ||Tether Strap ||Tether Strap ||Smart Gear System ||Smart Gear System ||Smart Gear System ||Tether Strap ||Smart Gear System |
|Height Adjustment ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" ||Up to 6'6" |
|Ankle Locking System ||Spring Loaded ||Spring Loaded ||Ratchet System ||Scale Locking System ||Ratchet System ||Ratchet System ||Spring Loaded ||Ratchet System |
|Inverting Stretch Hand Grips ||No ||No ||No ||No ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No |
|Folds for Storage ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||No ||Yes ||Yes |
|Product Weight (in pounds) ||46 ||75 ||82 ||76 ||111 ||111 ||57 ||82 |
|Non-Skid Foot Stabilizers ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Ab Core Training Capability ||No ||No ||No ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes ||No ||Yes |
|Total Inversion Angle ||90 ||90 ||90 ||90 ||90 ||90 ||90 ||90 |
The IronMan Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. 2 ½” thick Memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back. It has tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers that provide stability when inverting. Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Gravity 4000 can be folded.
• Helps reduce back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament• Can reduce fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body• Can promote stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles• Helps reduce the effect of aging due to gravity• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance• Helps relieve lower back aches due to sitting or standing.
• Product Set Up Dimensions: 49"L x 26"W x 65"H • Product Folded Dimensions: 80"H x 26"W x 17"D • Product Weight 75 lbs • Carton Dimensions: 51.2"L x 29.2"W x 9.2"H • Carton Weight 85 lbs
• Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion• Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
ANKLE LOCKING SYSTEM
• Patented Easy reach "Palm Activated" adjusting ratchet ankle locking system• Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably• Height adjustment up to 6'6"
• Gravity 4000 will invert up to 180 degrees• Foam covered, extra-long safety handles
• Extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support• Memory Foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching• Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion• 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
• Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support