Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
I just called Timex. (I need a replacement band too...) I got a recorded announcement that said to return the broken band with a $10 check to: $10 TG Service Center P.O. Box 8009 Little Rock, AR 72203 Hope this helps.
Nov 14, 2012 by James V. Marino
votes
This watch can display your heart beat. Not your blood pressure. You can set the heart rate "zone" or ranges of heart rate and it can alert you if you go outside of this range of heart rate. This is good for training or general fitness if you'd like to maintain a certain heart rate for an amount of time while walking, running, or other physical activity.
Dec 5, 2014 by Mike Burns
votes
1yr, but if your worried about functionality and dependability... Don't! This watch is still kicking and works real good. Mine goes through a lot day in and day out. Especially since I've deployed with it and now use it in the field when I train soldiers.
Oct 24, 2013 by Tom
votes
You need the chest strap to use the heart rate monitor feature. I've tried others that don't have the strap and they aren't as accurate.
Apr 23, 2013 by John Birckhead
votes
it does not have GPS
Mar 21, 2015 by jimmy_velasco
votes
Well, in my personal opinion, I think the main cause is that non-English speaking engineers explained the features and settings to a person hired to translate the non-English instructions into an English language instruction guide . . . but the translator was likely not a native English speaker, and many of the instructions make no sense whatsoever. I am generally able to get the settings, etc. to do what I want them to do through very time-consuming trial and error, nominally guided by the instructions - but it's almost never quick and easy.
Apr 3, 2014 by Monty
votes
Most straps require that you sweat some before the chest strap can begin to register input correctly
Mar 11, 2014 by AJ
votes
There are factors that affects the accuracy of heart rate readings. First, you should smear the strap that goes in contact with your chest with water, it will facilitate conduction thus giving you an accurate reading. Second, check the battery of the strap. It gave up on me just after a year i purchased this watch, low battery level will surely give you a funny and erratic reading. Hope this helps
Mar 11, 2014 by ryan santiano
votes
Typically it is an error with the heart monitor strap. Lack of contact, battery dying are typically causes. There could also be a signal error if you are in a group with different brands of monitors. My experience has been lack of contact (insufficient saliva or contact fluid on contacts).
Feb 14, 2014 by Michael J. Garrison
votes
Call Timex and give them the model number on the back, (It should be 811) and ask for a replacement heart monitor strap. I was surprised on how fast they got to me and how easy it was, it cost me about $25, I was expecting it to cost way more so that was really cool. They told me it would ship within 10 business days!
Feb 12, 2015 by Alex
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers