5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Guide to Prevent Social Ineptitude
Published on March 1, 2012 by Rebecca of Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Story
I looked forward to reading this book and was pleased with some of the facts that were brought up. I felt that it could have been slightly longer.
The story was easy to read and my four year old could understand the story without asking any questions.
Published on April 30, 2012 by Annette Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Guide to Prevent Social Ineptitude, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
If you are looking for a short book to teach just the basic facts about being polite this is a good guide. Each page has a picture and a few words to explain what not to do in various situations. Like the first page says: "Is it nice to push someone?" Then there is a picture of pushing and the word "No!" below the picture. Kids will also think some of this book is funny especially the part about burping. This book will also teach children not to whine and how to use their "inside voice." There is also some advice on how to say please and thank you. This cute book will help to prevent social ineptitude.

~The Rebecca Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My review of "Is It Nice? Manners For Kids", [Kindle Edition] by Casey Chapman., March 31, 2013
Ervsbookreviews (Tarpon Springs,Fl USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
This is a very good ebook for helping young children to learn good manners.
I enjoyed this authors work very much as it was well written, interesting and uplifting.

I highly recommend this and I think it is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Story, April 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Little Book, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
This was a very brief but cute little book with great illustrations. I know this series of books will help a lot of our kids grow up to be respectful adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, April 23, 2012
A. del Rosario (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
It's very easy to read. Even my 6 year old boy read through it and understood. A great reminder, straight to the point and without too much to say. More of this please! : )

4.0 out of 5 stars kids book, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
I like this book, i dont have kids yet, but i started to read it and is something i will keep handy when i decide to have kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is It Nice? Mind Your Manners, April 12, 2012
by Casey Chapman
Amazon Edition
Published 2011
by Casey Chapman
ASINB006L7JRSC
Book Source: Bought
4 stars

Book Overview from Amazon: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids was written to help young children behave in different situations. Its colorful illustrations and easy to understand messages make it easy for readers to learn the nice thing to do in everyday life. What should you do after you burp? Is it nice to yell or whine when you want something? These questions and others are answered for a great learning experience.

Mary's Review: Reading this gave me the giggles as I saw each situation in my grandchildren (and even in some adults I know). Casey has given each ill-mannered situation the proper response for a well-mannered child or person from belching, gas passing, saying thank you, I'm sorry, using your inside voice and much more. He has even illustrated this little book with adorable cartoon-like pictures.

I recommend this book for age groups 1-12.

About the Author: Casey Chapman lives in the Chicago suburbs with his wife and two kids. The idea for this book came from his children's love of books. This is the first book Casey has written and illustrated. He hopes that it will help other parents teach their children how to interact with their friends and family.

Get Is It Nice? Manners For Kids now FREE!

" see full review at Little Red Reads" [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars cute book, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
My little cousin loves the book. Makes it fun and inviting to learn and be aware of certain behaviors.
Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Very easy read!, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
Very easy read for a 5-7 year old. Love that its about manners. I could be a little longer. My son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loved it!, April 4, 2012
Sherry Carter (Shelbyville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Is It Nice? Manners For Kids (Kindle Edition)
Wanted something to help my grandson understand manners and how he should act since he will start school this year. He loves my kindle and we read together on it, so the book worked perfectly and was in a form he could understand.

Is It Nice? Manners For Kids