Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Is is kid friendly?
asked by Amanda D. on August 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes. I have a 10 year old and a 13 year old. But it can only hold 8 gb of apps etc. It says expandable which it is to 32 gb but you can not move apps to the microsb. For the difference I would get kindle fire. We also have one of those. On the new kindle fire HD there are parental time limits you can use.
Amazon Customer answered on August 5, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is very kid friendly. I bought 2 for my children.
Mikey and Clara's Mom answered on August 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is very kid friendly. I bought 2 for my children.
Mikey and Clara's Mom answered on August 5, 2013

A
Yes it"s kid friendly. My friend just brought her kids age 11 and 6 a tablet very easy to use
Remember kids learn fast,
amazonforlife answered on August 5, 2013

A
Yes, this tablet is so kid friendly my 5 yr old nephew had to show me how to use it. How sad is that (lol). Also my other little nephew that just turned 2, plays bubble blast on it all the time. He even changes the games when he gets bored with that one. I don't know how he knows how, but he does. I reccomend this tablet to anyone looking for a tablet for a child returning to school. Or for a child you're trying to teach counting or reading etc....The fonts is easy to adjust for their young eyes.
Stephanie Hunter-Cole answered on August 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product