Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera
Used & New from: $149.48
Is it dustproof?
asked by onejedi on May 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
vote
It has a lense cover(manual), and the ports for cables has a cover. There is one viewing window on top left that draws some dust, though. Except that, I did not see any other problem with dust. Not sure this addresses your question or not.
M. Aleem answered on May 2, 2013

A
votes
not sure where you are going with that, but I suppose if you were in a dust storm, in the deserts than I would say its not. I keep my lens cap
on and camera in the case when I'm not using it. Dust was never any concern of mine.
Chad answered on May 2, 2013

A
votes
I'm not sure if it is or isn't. Generally, I take great pains to avoid getting dust and dirt on any part of my camera. Otherwise, I would suggest you get a good camera cleaning kit or avoid using your camera in dusty, dirty areas.
Anthony D. Parker answered on May 2, 2013

A
votes
I carry the camera on job sites almost daily and have not experienced problems with dust inhibiting the function of the camera but I can se it having issues on the extension and retracttion of the lens if there was a lot of dust buildup. I clean mine daily before putting it back in the case with a quick blast of compressed air..
Kevin Jones answered on May 5, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›