Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 17, 2008 6:39:28 PM PDT
Wendy says:
Does the series end with Shopaholic and Baby?

I hope not :*(

Posted on Jul 28, 2009 5:35:33 PM PDT
I think that I read that Shopaholic and Baby is the last book of the series. In that book the author pretty much wrapped everything up. We knew that Luke's business was doing better and that he closed down some offices in other parts of Europe. Becky also did a lot of growing up in this book especially. She seemed excited about being a mother and I got the impression that Luke would eventually buy them a house to live in. I also thought that Luke changed a lot in each book but changed the most in this book.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 12:28:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2012 12:35:18 AM PST
Manda says:
I didn't get that impression at all. I agree that it looks like Luke's business is getting better and such, but I didn't get the impression that this was the last book in the series. Sorry I thought you were talking about Mini Shopaholic. I hope that one isn't the last one. I still felt like things didn't all get wrapped up.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 17, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, No 1)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, No 1) by Sophie Kinsella (Paperback - February 6, 2001)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (1,130)