Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2011 9:12:44 PM PST
I can't find the listing for it on Funimation's site, and it isn't clairified on the product info page. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 12:21:07 AM PST
PlanetHell says:
I believe they are uncut. What I wonder is if the first three have been re-dubbed. I know Blood Rubbies was and Path To Power had a fine dub, but the other two were very old with different voices. Does anyone know if they did-it all four for this set?

Posted on Mar 12, 2011 1:17:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 12, 2011 1:50:41 PM PST
KillYouCFH says:
Yes it's uncut, at first I didn't think it was because of the first movie but then I watched the other three movies and then I realised that they are. Another thing that made me think it wasn't uncut was when I got it in the mail the run time for all four movies says 160 minutes, and that didn't make since the uncut version of "Path to Power" is 82 minutes by itself, and the uncut version of "Mystical Adventure" is 48 minutes. So that would be 130 minutes right there. So I put each DVD in to get the run time on them and added up the total run time and it's actually about 221 minutes, so the time on the box is wrong. So to sum things up, yes it's uncut and if you don't have the movies or have the last three but not "Curse of the Blood Rubies" since they never released it untill this year I recommend buying it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2011 12:21:13 AM PDT
PlanetHell says:
Did the movies have the same voice-actors from the previous set, or were they redubbed to match the current voice cast? I mean besides Blood Red Rubbies and Path To Power...did they redub Mystical Adventure and Sleeping Princess In Devil's Castle?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2011 7:05:52 AM PDT
KillYouCFH says:
Yes it's the original dubs, LOL I actually put in the movies in this set then put in the originals I already had to be sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2011 11:12:31 PM PDT
Lol, nice. But, why wouldn't they redub them with the new cast? That's a little ridiculous.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2011 7:28:30 AM PDT
S. Lee says:
"Curse of the Blood Rubies" was released previously as a part of the "Saga of Goku" set... both were edited.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Ball: Complete Collection Movie 4 Pack
Dragon Ball: Complete Collection Movie 4 Pack by Saffron Henderson (DVD - 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (57)