Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now DOTD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 19, 2012 10:16:21 PM PST
missy b. says:
My husband and I have always found most chinese food greasy...are these recipes healthy? THX!

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 10:17:27 PM PST
missy b. says:
How about salt content...could I use "less sodium" items??? THX!

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 1:08:45 AM PDT
Persimmon says:
I did not think the recipes were greasy but I did think they were a little salty. However, you can always omit the salt or just add more water or veggies to the dish, which makes it less salty.

Posted on Oct 28, 2012 4:03:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2012 4:04:29 AM PDT
Rice Cooker says:
The recipes here seem greasy AND salty, but then again, the blurb says that this book will show you how to recreate 'restaurant style' Chinese food so it is not misleading. I'm thinking of recipes like the deep fried and shallow fried salt and pepper squid, or the deep fried wontons.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao
Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao by Bee Yinn Low (Hardcover - September 10, 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (286)