Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 21, 2009 9:57:56 AM PST
Anonym S. says:
How often are you going to push back the publishing date. Why even list it if it's never being finished?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2009 8:07:00 AM PST
Papa Bear says:
When was the original publish date?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2009 7:19:37 PM PDT
Anonym S. says:
Ive been waiting since october 2008

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 8:20:13 AM PDT
LdL says:
When will the new publishing date be for this book, is there any other Kids Programming books somebody could recomend.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2009 8:00:13 PM PDT
Jack Schmitt says:
I'm assuming you mean programming books in general for kids and not a specific programming language. I'm also assuming that this book focuses on Python, since it specifically mentions Python in the "About the Author" section.

With that in mind, you may want to look at "Snake Wrangling for Kids" by Jason R. Briggs (http://www.briggs.net.nz/log/writing/snake-wrangling-for-kids/). You can download it for FREE (can't beat that) or buy it printed at lulu.com (the link is on his webpage). I haven't looked all the way through it yet, but if you download it and it's no good, you've only lost a little time. Keep in mind that there are seven versions for download -- both Python 2 and 3 for Linux, Windows, and Mac and one for Python 2 for all three platforms.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 21, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hello World! Computer Programming for Kids and Other Beginners
Hello World! Computer Programming for Kids and Other Beginners by Warren Sande (Paperback - May 5, 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (67)