Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 11, 2011 12:43:23 PM PDT
E. Erbay says:
I've seen some other psn network cards saying that it is only avaible for example in UK.Can i use this code whatever my country is?

Posted on May 19, 2011 9:32:52 PM PDT
Jason says:
Hey, Erbay. This code is UNITED STATES only. you must have a US Billing address which has been verified by Amazon (aka they had sent a package to it at least once) in order to receive the code via Email.

This is done because I believe Playstation Network Store is region based, so they use different codes. There is a good chance the code might not work. If your PS3 however is set to be Region North America the code will probably work.

Posted on Jun 9, 2011 1:34:29 PM PDT
Well my ps3 is North america.... cause my country is not listed........I'm central america... any choices for me since i don't have a us billing address?

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 10:29:13 PM PDT
It totally depends on which country you selected when you registered your PSN account. If you chose "United States" then the code will work for you. It will not work for any other country's PSN account due to currency/trade differences.

Posted on Jun 13, 2011 10:29:17 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 13, 2011 10:29:27 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 4:38:19 AM PDT
yup i know that @apprentice.... but i just want to buy it. and the description states that i must have an us billing address which i don't have

Posted on Feb 8, 2013 4:40:01 AM PST
Raffinha says:
I have just bought a Sony Playstation Network Card - $50 [Online Game Code]. then amazon send me the code. I put it on playstation store and this advise appears:" This playstation network card has already been used. Please check your entries". what should i do?

Posted on Aug 20, 2013 7:41:22 PM PDT
Also I spend the same that Raffinha, I just bought a Sony PlayStation Network Card - $ 50 [Online Game Code]. amazon then sent me the code. I put it in PlayStation Store and get this advice: "The PlayStation Network card has already been used for confirming your entry.". What should I do?
I'm in Mexico network.

Posted on Aug 25, 2013 10:54:40 AM PDT
Brad says:
I've talked to them because this was a problem for me an I have no credit card and just cause they sent me items to my US address that wasn't good enough... I had to borrow my dad's credit card just to confirm it, then I could get the code and I removed his credit card stuff but yeah kinda a hassle because I buy my amazon credits via cards and order via prepaid cards and don't want nor need a credit card....

BUT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET PSN credits, the easiest and tax free and quickest, just gotta be able to verify using a CC you are in USA and not everyone may be able to dot hat... just watch out there is ome 3rd party jokers selling the cards for over what they are worth and on top of that want you to pay for them to ship them to you and wait for it LOL... what a scam right lol.

Posted on Dec 2, 2013 2:33:27 AM PST
M.J.V. says:
Easiest way I know of not having a credit card and having a US account is to buy PSN Credit Vouchers on eBay. My brother-in-law does it for iTunes.

Posted on Dec 26, 2013 9:28:43 AM PST
So my PS3 is in the U.S., and I've already ordered things, to U.S. then to my region, the code will work for me?

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 3:47:17 AM PST
This will be sent to my email account ? Correct?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  May 11, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
$50 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
$50 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code] by SCEA
4.7 out of 5 stars   (9,426)