Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 12, 2011 3:55:33 PM PDT
Jaysz_9 says:
i already have SSF4 and the new character luk cool and all but its like 15 bucks 4 the dlc

Posted on Apr 13, 2011 6:47:59 AM PDT
Dvazquez5138 says:
I guess it depends on your personal preference, and if you have the extra 40 to spend. It's not as big an upgrade as Super was to the original, so most are probably gonna get the DLC, but even though I have SSFIV I like my content on a disc... I just hope this version will at least include all the costume packs for Super released so far...

Posted on Apr 14, 2011 3:08:50 PM PDT
Kou C. Vang says:
uhhhhh damn..... hahaha bought SFIV then SSFIV.... and now another one comes out!!!!

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 4:31:12 PM PDT
M. Keegan says:
I think it is. You should be able to sale SSFIV to someone for at least 20 dollars and then you need to shell out 20 more dollars. You at least have a physical copy of the best edition. I would sell it quickly because the more people hear about it, the harder it will be to sell.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2011 4:16:19 AM PDT
Yeah, this is going to be the final version of the game. It has 4 (POSSIBLY 6) more characters, balance changes, enhanced online modes and of course more costumes available down the road. Capcom will not be working on SF4 anymore after this. You need to still have Super Street Fighter IV if you want to just get the DLC though- you can't just download the whole thing for $15.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 7:30:20 AM PDT
Damien says:
man capcom is super money hungry. thank goodness my friend bought sf4 i did not plan on giving them any more money ever again.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2011 1:10:13 PM PDT
A lot of people say that but it doesn't matter- things like this are for the more hardcore fans anyway. People should be used to Capcom putting out enhanced versions of the same game over and over. SF2, SF3, various Resident Evils, etc.

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 8:46:20 AM PDT
Miranda A. says:
I just sold my Super Street Fighter IV copy (also did day one purchase of the orginal street fighter iv) in anticipation for this one. I willing to do this because I want a fresh case and new feel! I hope the DLC comes on the disc and it would be awesome if they added something additional like extra trophies, free costumes, etc... I figured if I'm selling my copy for $15 and have to pay $15 for the dlc anyway I might as well buy this... its worth the "$10" for me.

Posted on May 17, 2011 3:04:02 PM PDT
J1M_288 says:
I also sold my Ps3 copy to get the 3D Edition (I think it's better than the console version... lol) and I'm really happy with it and even though this one looks nice... I'll just skip it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Apr 12, 2011
Latest post:  May 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about